Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Drinking game captain

Drinking game captain

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
14 Posts 9 Posters 473 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 297 Reputation
    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Last year we had a shit load of reasons to drink due to Weeden. I really hope we don't have a captain this year but I am suspect of out wide receivers, un tested RB's and untested QB.

    nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • LBC mikeL LBC mike

      Last year we had a shit load of reasons to drink due to Weeden. I really hope we don't have a captain this year but I am suspect of out wide receivers, un tested RB's and untested QB.

      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 14k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @lbc-mike said:

      Last year we had a shit load of reasons to drink due to Weeden. I really hope we don't have a captain this year but I am suspect of out wide receivers, un tested RB's and untested QB.

      Ben Tate,untested?..really?

      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 3k Posts
        • 297 Reputation
        LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
        #3

        for a full season yes.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • miktoxic miktoxicM
          • 13k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
          #4

          browns got 2 weaknesses this year.

          LB and WR.

          it's a lot better than the past years where we could write a laundry list of every position on the team except our LT, C and #1 corner.

          hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • miktoxicM miktoxic

            browns got 2 weaknesses this year.

            LB and WR.

            it's a lot better than the past years where we could write a laundry list of every position on the team except our LT, C and #1 corner.

            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 20k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @miktoxic said:

            browns got 2 weaknesses this year.

            LB and WR.

            it's a lot better than the past years where we could write a laundry list of every position on the team except our LT, C and #1 corner.

            I nominate you for drinking game captain.....

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • gftChris gftChrisG
              • 13k Posts
              • 428 Reputation
              gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
              #6

              If Manziel starts there'll be plenty of drinking game moments along with the excitement. But the killer for me is going to be the slightly more subtle not getting separation and/or dropping passes from the WRs.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                • 30k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                #7

                No one player can fill Wheezy's shoes when it comes to a drinkin' game.

                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • gftChris gftChrisG
                  • 13k Posts
                  • 428 Reputation
                  gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Maybe seeing all those dropped passes and stalled drives will make Josh Gordon the new captain?

                  miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • gftChrisG gftChris

                    Maybe seeing all those dropped passes and stalled drives will make Josh Gordon the new captain?

                    miktoxic miktoxicM
                    • 13k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @gftchris said:

                    Maybe seeing all those dropped passes and stalled drives will make Josh Gordon the new captain?

                    well if he's not in rehab he'll have plenty of time to drink while watching the game from his battery operated tv under the bridge.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • hurley09 H Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 18 Posts
                      • 2 Reputation
                      H hurley09 wrote on last edited by hurley09
                      #10

                      I think I've only posted on here about 3 times, all since the draft, but I read this board a lot last season and I must say I miss Weeden. Not because I thought he was any good, he blew ballsacks, but because some of the posts on here about him were f-cking hilarious.

                      I'm a liar, apparently I've posted on here 5 times. I contribute a lot.

                      gftChrisG Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • H hurley09

                        I think I've only posted on here about 3 times, all since the draft, but I read this board a lot last season and I must say I miss Weeden. Not because I thought he was any good, he blew ballsacks, but because some of the posts on here about him were f-cking hilarious.

                        I'm a liar, apparently I've posted on here 5 times. I contribute a lot.

                        gftChris gftChrisG
                        • 13k Posts
                        • 428 Reputation
                        gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @hurley09 said:

                        I think I've only posted on here about 3 times, all since the draft, but I read this board a lot last season and I must say I miss Weeden. Not because I thought he was any good, he blew ballsacks, but because some of the posts on here about him were f-cking hilarious.

                        In terms of an entertaining board, Weeden gave us far more than the current Manziel love/hate-fest we have now.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Alkid3 A
                          • 665 Posts
                          • 61 Reputation
                          A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Honestly if our defense is top 10 and our running game is legit. Our receiving corps should be fine. Look at Seattle last year.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Taco918 T
                            • 1k Posts
                            • 94 Reputation
                            T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Assuming Hoyer starts, take a drink every time the announcer talks about JM.

                            If it's anything like the first round of the draft, we should be feeling like champs 10 minutes into the game.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • H hurley09

                              I think I've only posted on here about 3 times, all since the draft, but I read this board a lot last season and I must say I miss Weeden. Not because I thought he was any good, he blew ballsacks, but because some of the posts on here about him were f-cking hilarious.

                              I'm a liar, apparently I've posted on here 5 times. I contribute a lot.

                              Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                              • 30k Posts
                              • 6k Reputation
                              Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @hurley09 said:

                              ... he blew ballsacks, but .. some of the posts on here about him were f-cking hilarious.

                              You seem to fit right in...

                              @taco918 said:

                              Assuming Hoyer starts, take a drink every time the announcer talks about JM.

                              lol... might have to get on the liver list, right now...

                              "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              Theme
                              • System
                              • Light
                              • Dark
                              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Forums
                              • Recent
                              • Popular
                              • Users
                              • Donate