Training Camp
-
Boys, last year I was stationed in Lorain and got to go to Berea a few times for training camp. This year I am in Virginia and wont be making it. I was wanting to know if who ever goes from here can take some pictures for me. Last year I took a few but was more gitty about just watching the players then taking pictures. If at all I would like one of Joe Haden. I am grooming my son to be a fan and want to put some pictures up in his room. Thanks to any and all that makes this happen. Go Browns!
-
google images would be a good resource for you. I follow the Browns official facebook site which is another source of pix taken by photogs who seem to know what the fuck they are doing. I remember when my sons were younger I bought some life size images of their favorites from a company out of Michigan...can't remember what it is called but im sure they can hook you up.
I presume you are active duty military? what branch?
-
Thanks man, and yes, I am in the Coast Guard.
-
I lived 8 years in the Tidewater (Va Beach) area while on active duty. I really liked it with the moderate weather and close proximity to just about anything you cared to do. Beach, mtns, weekend trips to half a dozen partying metro areas on the eastern seaboard. seems like we always found ourselves in NYC after a quick drive up the eastern shore via the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel. 12 hour round trip time was way fuckin worth it.
Times have changed. The kids working for NYPD nowadays look like they are in tenth grade....bunch of new boys learning the ropes after 9/11 changed everything forever
-
pix? will do...when the opportunity arises.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login