I need your serious help.
-
One of my friends brother went missing from the Jason Aldean concert in Cleveland over the weekend. This is being sent from my phone. Please share it with anyone
-
Hey man, I posted this on the Cleveland browns fan facebook page with a reach of 25k people. Here's to hoping there's some good news comes up.
-
It's been on the news a few times.
-
His body was found at Oberlin Landfill. Sad news.
-
Wow, terrible news. Prayers to his family.
-
His body was found at Oberlin Landfill. Sad news.
His body was found at Oberlin Landfill. Sad news.
WTF happened, do they know?
-
His body was found at Oberlin Landfill. Sad news.
WTF happened, do they know?
WTF happened, do they know?
I haven't spoken with the family for obvious reasons, I went to school with his sister.
Apparently, there will be an investigation but it's looking like foul play/homicide. Oberlin landfill is where Progressive field drops some of their trash off.
-
Strange.
-
The world seems like it's becoming more dangerous all the time.
I wonder if it's always been that way, and the media makes it seem so.
Very sad.
-
Looks like an accident:
http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/lorain-county/2014/07/22/body-found/13001371/
-
Condolences to his family. Very sad story.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login