Hawkins
-
You know what's funny? I actually watched that crappy Dallas reality show with Michael Irvin where they were giving a bunch of no-name guys tryouts via a reality show cut every week.
Hawkins I think made it to the final two or three, but didn't win the show.
But if I remember correctly, he was the one that I routed for the entire show.
So kinda neat that I get to route for him with real football now!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login