Home Opener Tailgate, Come on Down
-
I do know this guy from many years back....he's legit. I've fed him some shrimp a time or two in the Muni. He had a different board name then.....before he got his season tickets!
-
So your the guy that moved here from Mass with nothing? I remember hearing it on the news. Guess things must be going okay for you.
-
Connecticut. Yes, work full time and getting my masters degree at Cleveland State University. Hi Ballpeen, its the Icecube. Good times at the muni, but it has changed.
-
I know man. I'll drop by to say hey and give you a hug......in a non Homo way of course!
I am really happy to know things are working out....they usually do for good people. -
I appreciate that. I have old Island pictures I will be putting up. I actually ran into you a few times between quarters at games!
-
-
730..8 full,, you coming?
-
64 people paid so far.. anyone from here tailgating?
-
so 20 bucks gets you food and drink correct?
-
yes.. on facebook, please just type in Tail Gate... My cell is 860 7070595.. Money has to be in September 4th..
-
got your payment top dawg... We have almost 100now.. Should be a great time! Im figuring 130
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login