New Score Board Has Power Awesome!
-
Kind of a shame these huge HD tv's will be showing a group of male drummers instead of scantily clad female crowd motivators.
Kind of a shame these huge HD tv's will be showing a group of male drummers instead of scantily clad female crowd motivators.
Oh yes the early part of the season brings out the best of the scantily clad I can't wait. I just picked up two more seats for the opener today for my daughter and her friend. She has been begging me to let her use my season tickets, I figured I'd just buy her a set instead of giving up mine. And yes she and her friend will be scantily clad for all of you that would like to know.
-
Oh no one of the small video boards was removed on the west side I wonder what happened, maybe it was stolen by a lions fan
-
Oh no one of the small video boards was removed on the west side I wonder what happened, maybe it was stolen by a lions fan
Oh no one of the small video boards was removed on the west side I wonder what happened, maybe it was stolen by a lions fan
Want me to take a guess? It was blocking sight lines behind it. I said it earlier- unless I'm mistaken, some of those seats beneath the west scoreboard are going to have partially obstructed views. Shades of old Muni.
-
Oh no one of the small video boards was removed on the west side I wonder what happened, maybe it was stolen by a lions fan
Want me to take a guess? It was blocking sight lines behind it. I said it earlier- unless I'm mistaken, some of those seats beneath the west scoreboard are going to have partially obstructed views. Shades of old Muni.
Want me to take a guess? It was blocking sight lines behind it. I said it earlier- unless I'm mistaken, some of those seats beneath the west scoreboard are going to have partially obstructed views. Shades of old Muni.
I was wondering about that board myself. In looking at it now it looks like they still have a lot of work behind it and took it back down to allow the work to finish without possible damage to the board. Looks like they put it up to make sure it was working and get calibtated. As for sight lines, lets wait and see how it finishes up before we start worrying about some strangers line of sight
-
Looks like the west side missing board is back in place. It's cool to see the field being prepped also.
-
Those new I beams will bring back memories from the old stadium ie.. seats behind poles. Who in here remembers those seats behind poles at the old stadium? My old seats were behind those damn poles at the old stadium. Lower deck 35 yard line, closed end. Everyone had to lean to see around them. Ah the memories.
-
Time for a bump. Looks like everything is in order- watch out for the construction dust tomorrow. And it sure does look like there are going to be some partially obstructed views in the West endzone.
Time for a bump. Looks like everything is in order- watch out for the construction dust tomorrow. And it sure does look like there are going to be some partially obstructed views in the West endzone.
Yeah. Remind me never to buy nosebleeds in the West endzone. I'd be sitting behind a pole like I did at the old Municipal Stadium.
-
I hope those new escalators in the east end are working, it'll be like valet parking right to my seats. GO BROWNS!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
