Browns Pre Season games (National Broadcasts)
-
I'm posting this primarily for our out of Marker folks (like me) that don't get to see too many Browns games.
Looks like we may get a little extra viewing as far a Pre Season games go :
Aug 9 (Saturday) Live 7:30 PM @ Detroit on NFL Network
Aug 18 (Monday) Live 8:00 PM @ Washington on ESPN
Aug 23 (Saturday) 8:00 PM St. Louis @
Aug 28 (Thursday) 8:00 PM Chicago @
The last two are too far out to determine if they'll be Nationally broadcast or not, I'll update if I find anything.
I'm posting this primarily for our out of Marker folks (like me) that don't get to see too many Browns games.
Looks like we may get a little extra viewing as far a Pre Season games go :
Aug 9 (Saturday) Live 7:30 PM @ Detroit on NFL Network
Aug 18 (Monday) Live 8:00 PM @ Washington on ESPN
Aug 23 (Saturday) 8:00 PM St. Louis @
Aug 28 (Thursday) 8:00 PM Chicago @
The last two are too far out to determine if they'll be Nationally broadcast or not, I'll update if I find anything.
manziel will be getting a lot of reps in those games so i would think they WOULD be televised nationally.
lol.
-
I'm posting this primarily for our out of Marker folks (like me) that don't get to see too many Browns games.
Looks like we may get a little extra viewing as far a Pre Season games go :
Aug 9 (Saturday) Live 7:30 PM @ Detroit on NFL Network
Aug 18 (Monday) Live 8:00 PM @ Washington on ESPN
Aug 23 (Saturday) 8:00 PM St. Louis @
Aug 28 (Thursday) 8:00 PM Chicago @
The last two are too far out to determine if they'll be Nationally broadcast or not, I'll update if I find anything.
manziel will be getting a lot of reps in those games so i would think they WOULD be televised nationally.
lol.
manziel will be getting a lot of reps in those games so i would think they WOULD be televised nationally.
lol.
Yep.
Undoubtably that's why they're going National broadcast . . . . and may be why we get a chance at some more.
I'm still thinking Hoyer starts, but the National media are a bit clueless when it comes to the Browns.
-
-
Oh that's awesome the first game is on NFL network. I'm moving into my new house that day and will have the man cave operational. I can't wait to see some of these guys especially at WR.
-
manziel will be getting a lot of reps in those games so i would think they WOULD be televised nationally.
lol.
Yep.
Undoubtably that's why they're going National broadcast . . . . and may be why we get a chance at some more.
I'm still thinking Hoyer starts, but the National media are a bit clueless when it comes to the Browns.
Yep.
Undoubtably that's why they're going National broadcast . . . . and may be why we get a chance at some more.
I'm still thinking Hoyer starts, but the National media are a bit clueless when it comes to the Browns.
the national media is soaking up even the little bread crumbs when it comes to manziel. the 3rd and 4th games should be maziel heavy so my guess is they'll try and obtain and show them.
-
-
Yep.
Undoubtably that's why they're going National broadcast . . . . and may be why we get a chance at some more.
I'm still thinking Hoyer starts, but the National media are a bit clueless when it comes to the Browns.
the national media is soaking up even the little bread crumbs when it comes to manziel. the 3rd and 4th games should be maziel heavy so my guess is they'll try and obtain and show them.
-
Just a heads up that you all might want to check your NFL Network Broadcast for the 7:30pm EST game tonight.
NFL Network schedule shows a different Live game, but locally here (West Coast) they have the Browns/Bears game listed.
Might be another chance for out of area fans to catch some action.
-
Here in NC the game is on NFL network as well at 8:00
-
here in ny i got jets on already and gints up at 7:30.
nfl network announced broadcasting the browns game @8 but now i see they haven't confirmed it as of yet.
mfers.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login