Hoyer will start !
-
"Unlike the A&M crowd, Browns fans aren't in awe of college stats. Manziel looked good tonight -in preseason. So did Brandon Weeden last year. Baby steps guys".
Backpedaling and looking for excuses. And Weeden is not even close to touching Johnny. Try again.
Lord have mercy. Does Texas public education not teach reading comprehension. You guys are dumb as shit. No one ever compared Johnny to Weeden. They only said Weeden looked like a stud in preseason and he turned out to be shit."Unlike the A&M crowd, Browns fans aren't in awe of college stats. Manziel looked good tonight -in preseason. So did Brandon Weeden last year. Baby steps guys".
Backpedaling and looking for excuses. And Weeden is not even close to touching Johnny. Try again.
And what's with all this, you guys are back pedaling because if you don't don Johnny now, you can't claim on the internet that you thought he was great. Who the fuck cares?
You manzielites are such whiney ass holes who can even have a decent debate. I never met a crowd who are all so enamoured with a kid and that all have an IQ level just above Retarded. You all have the same traits. Its amazing.
-
The reason they are making the QB decision after the second game is so they get a good look not only at JM with and against the 1's , but Hoyer with the leaky 2 Oline against 2's.
Pettine says he wants a fair eval of both QB's and that does seem fair to both. Whichever one starts will be just fine-very comfortable with either which is a good position for a new coach to be in.
I am much more interested in seeing who they pick up off waivers for the OL 2's because the ones they have right now are not that good. I'm very happy with DL 2's.
Lines win football and D lines win Championships.
-
The reason they are making the QB decision after the second game is so they get a good look not only at JM with and against the 1's , but Hoyer with the leaky 2 Oline against 2's.
Pettine says he wants a fair eval of both QB's and that does seem fair to both. Whichever one starts will be just fine-very comfortable with either which is a good position for a new coach to be in.
I am much more interested in seeing who they pick up off waivers for the OL 2's because the ones they have right now are not that good. I'm very happy with DL 2's.
Lines win football and D lines win Championships.
Lines win football and D lines win Championships.
Sic 'em, Ghoolie, sic 'em...

Eric Mangini... said some philosophies around the league believe in taking a QB every single draft.
don't be dishonest and cherry-pick my post to try to make your point. although i did say what you quoted it was without context and semantics >> you know exactly what i meant, which is why you conveniently left the context out.
the point of my post was that JFF was not drafted to SIMPLY be the starter...he was drafted to be the future franchise QB of the Browns.
actually Tim you may, just not out of context. here's post #185:
you weren't wrong, i made that comment tongue-in-cheek. his black glove defense just blew the fuck up.
now if i can just get everyone to stop quoting this dick then i won't have to see any his posts at all anymore.

Guess I agree with the Mangenius since my QB philosophy is that you always need to be looking for your next one.
On cherry picking... I've come to the conclusion that is not what Stocky is doing. He's simply too far down the rabbit hole to take the real meaning.
On TCPO... was wondering what he thought he was wrong about... now I know... and, no, he was not (see above).
And I will take the no quote pledge. It will not be easy as there is so much to correct, but I will try. It will help that there are better uses of my time like going all Kreskin on a spoon. The odds of succeeding there are greater anyway...
-
The reason they are making the QB decision after the second game is so they get a good look not only at JM with and against the 1's , but Hoyer with the leaky 2 Oline against 2's.
Pettine says he wants a fair eval of both QB's and that does seem fair to both. Whichever one starts will be just fine-very comfortable with either which is a good position for a new coach to be in.
I am much more interested in seeing who they pick up off waivers for the OL 2's because the ones they have right now are not that good. I'm very happy with DL 2's.
Lines win football and D lines win Championships.
The reason they are making the QB decision after the second game is so they get a good look not only at JM with and against the 1's , but Hoyer with the leaky 2 Oline against 2's.
Pettine says he wants a fair eval of both QB's and that does seem fair to both. Whichever one starts will be just fine-very comfortable with either which is a good position for a new coach to be in.
I am much more interested in seeing who they pick up off waivers for the OL 2's because the ones they have right now are not that good. I'm very happy with DL 2's.
Lines win football and D lines win Championships.
It's closer than I thought it would be, regarding the quarterbacks. JF did impress me with much better arm strength than I expected.
You're right about o-line other than Gilkey, not much depth.
-
-
They have to give Manziel the starting nod against Washington on Monday.
I just want to see him with the 1's.
I think both QB's looked very crisp.
-
awww baby boo boo ma ma ma.
you wika wawa white now? baby bo boo?
lol.
a grown man typing baby talk has got to be the funniest shit ever, and no one does it better than walter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
