Josh Gordon Hearing Continues Monday
-
I'm at point where this needs to a full year suspension or nothing.
I say full year, because his contract will be on hold.
How is it fair to the Browns that you can effectively shorten your contract by screwing off & getting partial suspensions?
I don't see any way that it is.
From what I've seen evidence wise, this should be a no suspension deal, but the NFL is in a bit of a damage control mode right now so I don't know that this is going to happen.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login