Oh look it's the Cleveland Browns forum.
-
-
not trolling? OP assumes JFF will start and Gordon will play...and if that Cypress Hill HFTB video isn't flame bait...
but i'm ok w all of it. even lumping our fanbase into a potential punishment-curse due to that one individual pissing on the walking path BESIDE Art Model's gravestone.
-
How many years has Tom Brady got left?
-
How many years has Tom Brady got left?
How many years has Tom Brady got left?
More than the total number of winning seasons our franchise has had in the last 15 years. I'd take Brady right now for Manziel, Hoyer, Thigpen, Shaw, and Dowall "let's get it done" Loggains.
-
Brady or Manning?
-
Brady or Manning?
Brady or Manning?
Brady probably has a few more years than Manning, my guess, but either, really. Manning probably makes the better coach in terms of technique, and maybe GM.
-
How many years has Tom Brady got left?
How many years has Tom Brady got left?
3 or 4.
-
JFF will outshine Brady and Manning.
-
heard mallet looks like an aaron rodgers waiting to take over and is sharp like a razor in TC.
i wanted us to trAde for the kid but everyone here blasted me for it.
we'll see.
I
heard mallet looks like an aaron rodgers waiting to take over and is sharp like a razor in TC.
i wanted us to trAde for the kid but everyone here blasted me for it.
we'll see.
You and every other Patriot fan. A lot of people were wishfully thinking we were going to get a 1st for him rofl.
-
Brady or Manning?
Brady or Manning?
Tom Brady if you're an all time great defensive player like Ray Lewis or Revis.
Peyton Manning if you're a tabloid trash hack on BSPN selling shallow hype to casuals.

-
So who wants Johnny? The media is trying to create a quarterback controversy in Cleveland big time. They want Manziel to start bad.
-
I like cheese.
Don't feed the troll, kids.
-
Brady or Manning?
Brady probably has a few more years than Manning, my guess, but either, really. Manning probably makes the better coach in terms of technique, and maybe GM.
Brady probably has a few more years than Manning, my guess, but either, really. Manning probably makes the better coach in terms of technique, and maybe GM.
Agree... I don't see PM's arm lasting much longer. Watching the ducks he threw last year was painfull. Damned if most were not completed, but gile will only get you so far.
3 or 4.
Seems about right... which makes me think Mallet will not be around to take over.
So who wants Johnny? The media is trying to create a quarterback controversy in Cleveland big time. They want Manziel to start bad.
Ya think?
-
manning can excel in the FO to match his field play. sharp as a tack
-
Not trolling. You guys are too used to abuse!
I like the Browns. I quiet route for you to do well. I don't get emotional about it or anything, but if I were to see the Browns at the top of their division near seasons end, I'd give my monitor a single knowing nod, as if to say: "That'll do, Cleveland. That'll do."

-
Not trolling. You guys are too used to abuse!
I like the Browns. I quiet route for you to do well. I don't get emotional about it or anything, but if I were to see the Browns at the top of their division near seasons end, I'd give my monitor a single knowing nod, as if to say: "That'll do, Cleveland. That'll do."

... but if I were to see the Browns at the top of their division near seasons end, I'd give my monitor a single knowing nod, as if to say: "That'll do, Cleveland. That'll do."
So now we're pigs?
... and then they made a football out of Babe...
-
So who wants Johnny? The media is trying to create a quarterback controversy in Cleveland big time. They want Manziel to start bad.
So who wants Johnny? The media is trying to create a quarterback controversy in Cleveland big time. They want Manziel to start bad.
Hoyer= Trained by Brady, Local Kid
Manziel= Heisman winner, Media, TMZ darling
Who's getting the hype? BTW- it's a strange thing getting the lead on the 6 PM Sports Center- about the Browns. This will pass, RG III is now second fiddle.
-
From what I can tell, the pro-Manziel hype seems to be coming largely from outside Cleveland, whereas the pro-Hoyer hype is coming from the locals. Now, that could be either because Hoyer's the home town hero, and Manziel is the national darling, or it could be because the local media who are at practise all day every day see Hoyer being ahead of Manziel. There's too much puff on both sides to really determine which is which.
-
I'd always trust local over national. ESPN and NFL Network are TMZ for guys.
That's funny that the locals are pro-Hoyer because Deon Sanders was telling the world that Cleveland fans would start chanting for Johnny after Hoyer's first incomplete pass.
-
I'd always trust local over national. ESPN and NFL Network are TMZ for guys.
That's funny that the locals are pro-Hoyer because Deon Sanders was telling the world that Cleveland fans would start chanting for Johnny after Hoyer's first incomplete pass.
I'd always trust local over national. ESPN and NFL Network are TMZ for guys.
That's funny that the locals are pro-Hoyer because Deon Sanders was telling the world that Cleveland fans would start chanting for Johnny after Hoyer's first incomplete pass.
i think most of us want manziel to succeed BUT after 11 failed relationships with starting QBs we are a little skeptical. a lot of us are grasping on to the hopes that hoyer will be the guy we saw in those 2 games last year that he started and won. the coaching staff makes no bones about the fact that whoever is better will start. right now that's looking like hoyer, which is giving all the pro-manziel fans a shitfit because they believe that he should be the starter no matter what.
but most of those people are the ones that just joined the browns fan base because of manziel anyways so if he were to shit the bed they'd be gone along with him and we'd be once again searching for a franchise starter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login