CBSSports reporting Gordon most likely gets 8 games
-
Employers in states where weed is legal are still able to fire workers for smoking pot.
Employers in states where weed is legal are still able to fire workers for smoking pot.
This.
Thanks for clearing up some of what I was trying to say, lol.
-
I give up since you misread what I was trying to say to begin with.
-
Employers in states where weed is legal are still able to fire workers for smoking pot.
Employers in states where weed is legal are still able to fire workers for smoking pot.
Exactly.
-
What is taking so long??!!
Just tell us already
-
given the facts of the case I say any suspension is a screwing.
if he had failed both rounds with a high enough level that it was undoubtably smoking then a year would be fair.
WSS
-
given the facts of the case I say any suspension is a screwing.
if he had failed both rounds with a high enough level that it was undoubtably smoking then a year would be fair.
WSS
Except if Godell rules that it a pattern of behavior with his iron fist, like someone mentioned earlier. I would bet it all that this would be his basis for suspensiongiven the facts of the case I say any suspension is a screwing.
if he had failed both rounds with a high enough level that it was undoubtably smoking then a year would be fair.
WSS
-
either way the NFL is going to look like shit AGAIN in some fans' eyes. goodell is going to have to build a bunker around his office.
-
-
until you step on his jordans.
-
He shoulda just beat up his girlfriend. Pot is 4 X's worse. Everybody knows that.
-
Except if Godell rules that it a pattern of behavior with his iron fist, like someone mentioned earlier. I would bet it all that this would be his basis for suspensiongiven the facts of the case I say any suspension is a screwing.
if he had failed both rounds with a high enough level that it was undoubtably smoking then a year would be fair.
WSS
Except if Godell rules that it a pattern of behavior with his iron fist, like someone mentioned earlier. I would bet it all that this would be his basis for suspension
Maybe but I wouldn't think it was a pattern of behavior if he was able to not smoke the stupid shit even while his homies were.
WSS
-
Except if Godell rules that it a pattern of behavior with his iron fist, like someone mentioned earlier. I would bet it all that this would be his basis for suspension
Maybe but I wouldn't think it was a pattern of behavior if he was able to not smoke the stupid shit even while his homies were.
WSS
True. But we are not GodellMaybe but I wouldn't think it was a pattern of behavior if he was able to not smoke the stupid shit even while his homies were.
WSS
-
well the NFL has quietly turned mum on the disciplinary front. there are no links to anything related to disciplinary hearings on their website, although you can search and find articles.
aldon smith met with goodell yesterday and you'd be hard pressed to know it if you were to go to nfl.com.
3 felony gun charges reduced to misdemeanors (really?...how does that happen?), a DUI and a false bomb threat at LAX. in the article the niners are expecting him to get 8 games but are hoping for 4-6 game suspension.
first off how do the feds not charge this guy with a crime being he made a bomb threat in a national airport? second how do you get 3 felonies (gun charges) dropped to misdemeanors? and the most disturbing getting a DUI at 6:30 in the morning all get reducedto where he spends 10 nites in jail and pays 2 thousand dollars in fines?
john q. public would be looking at a year easy.
and i believe goodell would face even more criticism if he goes lighter on smith than he does gordon. he's in a no-win situation right now considering how they dropped the ball on the ray rice deal.
-
The Browns should sue the league for dragging this out so long. It is beyond ridiculous to put a team in this position. They have no idea what the receiver situation is and may not until the end of the preseason. There is no good reason for this to have not been settled months ago.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login