Skip to content

What are you looking forward to Sat. Night vs lions

The Browns Board
52 31 1.9k
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #41

    I also want to see a head coach roaming the Browns sideline that looks like the stereotypical, Hollywood casting in a sports movie, instead of one who looks like they auditioned for the lead in Forrest Gump....................... Oh wait, that's already a 'check'.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #42

    I think 3 first downs by our first team should be considered a success after hearing mostly negative reports on the offense from camp.

  • Sienn13S Sienn13 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    I hopping I'm not bitching about the team in the 3rd quarter telling everybody "Theres always next year"

  • when you look up 'bush hog' on bing it spits out images of tractors and attachments...and of course smutty chicks spreading it.

    can i get a whoo eyy?

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @miktoxic said:

    when you look up 'bush hog' on bing it spits out images of tractors and attachments...and of course smutty chicks spreading it.

    can i get a whoo eyy?

    "Pig sooie" would probably be more appropriate.

  • @cuwoohio said:

    I want to see coaches who don't have that deer in the headlight expression, and actually act like they know what they're trying to accomplish.

    The WORST coach I've ever seen in my life with exactly what you're talking about what Pat Shurmer. I swear to God that whole clusterfuck regime makes me want to punch a wall. I made it a drinking game every time we'd be killed on the field and Shurmer would have that face like a bully just took his toy.

    Reminds me of this:

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @jrb12711 said:

    The WORST coach I've ever seen in my life with exactly what you're talking about what Pat Shurmer. I swear to God that whole clusterfuck regime makes me want to punch a wall. I made it a drinking game every time we'd be killed on the field and Shurmer would have that face like a bully just took his toy.

    Reminds me of this:

    Great post, mostly the YouTube's, but great post nonetheless.

  • I also want to see a head coach roaming the Browns sideline that looks like the stereotypical, Hollywood casting in a sports movie, instead of one who looks like they auditioned for the lead in Forrest Gump....................... Oh wait, that's already a 'check'.

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @d-bone said:

    I also want to see a head coach roaming the Browns sideline that looks like the stereotypical, Hollywood casting in a sports movie, instead of one who looks like they auditioned for the lead in Forrest Gump....................... Oh wait, that's already a 'check'.

    If Forrest Gump was coaching our team, guaranteed Super Bowl. What did that guy ever fail at?

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #47

    No wasted timeouts due to slow playcalling!!!! 😁

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
    #48

  • @d-bone said:

    I also want to see a head coach roaming the Browns sideline that looks like the stereotypical, Hollywood casting in a sports movie, instead of one who looks like they auditioned for the lead in Forrest Gump....................... Oh wait, that's already a 'check'.

    If Forrest Gump was coaching our team, guaranteed Super Bowl. What did that guy ever fail at?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @taco918 said:

    If Forrest Gump was coaching our team, guaranteed Super Bowl. What did that guy ever fail at?

    Feather collecting?

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #50

    WOOF WOOF

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Manziel: 11-12 179 yards, 101 yards rushing. book it.

  • Manziel: 11-12 179 yards, 101 yards rushing. book it.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @soju said:

    Manziel: 11-12 179 yards, 101 yards rushing. book it.

    how much?