Skip to content

Cool Steeler Fan

The Browns Board
24 19 1.3k
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Cool Steeler fan?

    That has to rank right up there with "Your check is in the mail" and, "I promise I won't cum in your mouth"!

  • Evil Elf MobE Evil Elf Mob wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Cool Black and "YELLOW" Squealer Fan?

    I share Canton Dawgs sentiments on that one! LOL..

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #9

    He was on meth.

  • That was a stolen truck

    D DiehardSteelersfan wrote on last edited by
    #10

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    That was a stolen truck

    LOL! it had to be.

  • timpikerT timpiker wrote on last edited by
    #11

    It was a woman...with a beard.

  • i heard they have COOL rest areas too in CT. you know the kind where you and another guy can play hide the salami without worrying about getting busted.

    HA!

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    i heard they have COOL rest areas too in CT. you know the kind where you and another guy can play hide the salami without worrying about getting busted.

    HA!

    Have you ever heard the Patrice O'Neal "it's cold outside" story?

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #13

    LOL, nice try with the thread. You wont get a thumbs up from us for it. My Officer in charge at work is a steals fan, and he happens to be a Lebron fan, so I got him a Cavs shirt, and he said he is going to wear the shit out of it and be a Cavs fan. So yeah there's a Pittsburg fan for ya.

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I guess that the closer you get to Pittsburgh, the more intolerable the Steeler fans are. Kinda like living near Foxboro and having to listen to the Tom Brady pipe-smokers.

  • And I'm the Easter bunny.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @letsgojackets said:

    And I'm the Easter bunny.

    And I saw the tooth fairy too.

    Although that thing doesn't have to worry about giving out cash in pittspuke

  • In Connecticut, I was driving home from work on the highway the other day and this pick-up slides in behind me. I check the rear view and notice that he has a Steelers license plate on the front of his truck. I put my window down, stick my left arm out, and make the Money Manziel sign. The truck gives me two high-beams, jumps into the lane on my left and pulls up beside me. The passenger window goes down, the driver looks over to me, screams out "Manziel...WOOOOOOOO!!!!" and gives me the thumbs-up. We exchange smiles and go on our way.

    I guess they're not all douches.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @suomi said:

    all douches.

    @nuckin-futz said:

    Santa Claus

    @letsgojackets said:

    Easter bunny.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    on meth.

    @timpiker said:

    It was a woman...with a beard.

    @suomi said:

    pipe-smokers

    @browns149 said:

    I the tooth fairy

    giggitty giggitty.

  • In Connecticut, I was driving home from work on the highway the other day and this pick-up slides in behind me. I check the rear view and notice that he has a Steelers license plate on the front of his truck. I put my window down, stick my left arm out, and make the Money Manziel sign. The truck gives me two high-beams, jumps into the lane on my left and pulls up beside me. The passenger window goes down, the driver looks over to me, screams out "Manziel...WOOOOOOOO!!!!" and gives me the thumbs-up. We exchange smiles and go on our way.

    I guess they're not all douches.

    S Stewy wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @suomi said:

    In Connecticut, I was driving home from work on the highway the other day and this pick-up slides in behind me. I check the rear view and notice that he has a Steelers license plate on the front of his truck. I put my window down, stick my left arm out, and make the Money Manziel sign. The truck gives me two high-beams, jumps into the lane on my left and pulls up beside me. The passenger window goes down, the driver looks over to me, screams out "Manziel...WOOOOOOOO!!!!" and gives me the thumbs-up. We exchange smiles and go on our way.

    I guess they're not all douches.

    Sounds to me like he was humoring you....after he yelled "Manziel" and gave the thumbs up, he smiled, rolled up the window and probably said to himself "what a douche".

    You're the one that decided to make a scene after seeing the Steeler plates right?

  • I guess that the closer you get to Pittsburgh, the more intolerable the Steeler fans are. Kinda like living near Foxboro and having to listen to the Tom Brady pipe-smokers.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @suomi said:

    I guess that the closer you get to Pittsburgh, the more intolerable the Steeler fans are. Kinda like living near Foxboro and having to listen to the Tom Brady pipe-smokers.

    I think the Steeler fans here are way way more insufferable. I can't fault guys from Pittsburgh for being proud of their team but here in Ohio? Bunch if front running bandwagon traitors is what they are.

  • @suomi said:

    I guess that the closer you get to Pittsburgh, the more intolerable the Steeler fans are. Kinda like living near Foxboro and having to listen to the Tom Brady pipe-smokers.

    I think the Steeler fans here are way way more insufferable. I can't fault guys from Pittsburgh for being proud of their team but here in Ohio? Bunch if front running bandwagon traitors is what they are.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I think the Steeler fans here are way way more insufferable. I can't fault guys from Pittsburgh for being proud of their team but here in Ohio? Bunch if front running bandwagon traitors is what they are.

    EXACTLLY. If you were born in Cleveland and you root for pittspuke, you are a loser

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I think the Steeler fans here are way way more insufferable. I can't fault guys from Pittsburgh for being proud of their team but here in Ohio? Bunch if front running bandwagon traitors is what they are.

    EXACTLLY. If you were born in Cleveland and you root for pittspuke, you are a loser

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @browns149 said:

    EXACTLLY. If you were born in Cleveland and you root for pittspuke, you are a loser

    True, but by the time you get down around Steubenville, the percentage of Steeler fans gets pretty high...

  • @browns149 said:

    EXACTLLY. If you were born in Cleveland and you root for pittspuke, you are a loser

    True, but by the time you get down around Steubenville, the percentage of Steeler fans gets pretty high...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    True, but by the time you get down around Steubenville, the percentage of Steeler fans gets pretty high...

    Steubenville? You mean the Big Red Rapers. That area fits in well in Steeler country. Why hasn't it been annexed by WVa?

  • LOL, nice try with the thread. You wont get a thumbs up from us for it. My Officer in charge at work is a steals fan, and he happens to be a Lebron fan, so I got him a Cavs shirt, and he said he is going to wear the shit out of it and be a Cavs fan. So yeah there's a Pittsburg fan for ya.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #22

    @cambridgeho said:

    LOL, nice try with the thread. You wont get a thumbs up from us for it. My Officer in charge at work is a steals fan, and he happens to be a Lebron fan, so I got him a Cavs shirt, and he said he is going to wear the shit out of it and be a Cavs fan. So yeah there's a Pittsburg fan for ya.

    One of the dumber things posted this week. Pittsburgh doesn't have a basketball team. Who is the closest? Oh the cavaliers. I grew up a bulls fan because of that ridiculous team and a cav fan. I was a closet cavaliers fan through college and still maintain that fandom today. Trying to play that off as some fair weather indicator is a hilarious stretch.

  • @suomi said:

    I guess that the closer you get to Pittsburgh, the more intolerable the Steeler fans are. Kinda like living near Foxboro and having to listen to the Tom Brady pipe-smokers.

    I think the Steeler fans here are way way more insufferable. I can't fault guys from Pittsburgh for being proud of their team but here in Ohio? Bunch if front running bandwagon traitors is what they are.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I think the Steeler fans here are way way more insufferable. I can't fault guys from Pittsburgh for being proud of their team but here in Ohio? Bunch if front running bandwagon traitors is what they are.

    Bandwagon fans exist all over and I don't doubt there are plenty in Ohio. However at one point in time Pittsburgh was the epicenter of the industrialized world. The steel industry collapsed and families were displaced taking with them their fandom. Sure there are bandwagon fans but a lot of people I encounter out here in Columbus have strong Pittsburgh roots.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    LOL, nice try with the thread. You wont get a thumbs up from us for it. My Officer in charge at work is a steals fan, and he happens to be a Lebron fan, so I got him a Cavs shirt, and he said he is going to wear the shit out of it and be a Cavs fan. So yeah there's a Pittsburg fan for ya.

    One of the dumber things posted this week. Pittsburgh doesn't have a basketball team. Who is the closest? Oh the cavaliers. I grew up a bulls fan because of that ridiculous team and a cav fan. I was a closet cavaliers fan through college and still maintain that fandom today. Trying to play that off as some fair weather indicator is a hilarious stretch.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @vagitron said:

    One of the dumber things posted this week. Pittsburgh doesn't have a basketball team. Who is the closest? Oh the cavaliers. I grew up a bulls fan because of that ridiculous team and a cav fan. I was a closet cavaliers fan through college and still maintain that fandom today. Trying to play that off as some fair weather indicator is a hilarious stretch.

    K