Skip to content

Cavaliers have agreement to acquire Kevin Love

The Browns Board
61 24 2.2k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1
  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    If the Cavaliers don't get a ring with this squad I'm convinced we need to start sacrificing animals to various gods.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #3

    wiggins will be the next rose w/o injury issues. sucks they gotta deal him.

  • wiggins will be the next rose w/o injury issues. sucks they gotta deal him.

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @miktoxic said:

    wiggins will be the next rose w/o injury issues. sucks they gotta deal him.

    It tough to argue against the deal, considering the likelihood of a championship in Cleveland now. But I agree... Sucks that it took what it did to get here.

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I believe that Wiggiins will be a star in the NBA. Unfortunately the Cavs don't have the time to wait for that to happen. Love is an offensive juggernaut right now and Lebron isn't getting any younger.

  • ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Fuck the NBA.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #7

    No one really knows what to expect from Bennett and Wiggins should be good down the road. However I don't think a lot of people realize that love is still pretty young and he's a damn beast. Averaging 19 points and 12 rebounds? Add in Irving and obviously lebron. The cavies are going to be doing some damage.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by cambridgeho
    #8

    We will have Kyrie Lebron and Love for the next 6 years, not a bad team to have. 3 allstars/olympians is not to shabby of a problem. Man Cleveland has gotten on the these last few months.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #9

    let's hope it gets done in the one year we have.

    WSS

  • Fuck the NBA.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    Fuck the NBA.

    Indeed. Worst major sport going

  • Fuck the NBA.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    Fuck the NBA.

    @browns149 said:

    Indeed. Worst major sport going

    DJNAGO unchained must have pissed you off.

  • @erniecamacho84 said:

    Fuck the NBA.

    @browns149 said:

    Indeed. Worst major sport going

    DJNAGO unchained must have pissed you off.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    DJNAGO unchained must have pissed you off.

    Not it at all. I will watch college basketball, well atleast during March Madness, but the NBA is unwatchable.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I watch all of the Cleveland sports, and thats why I am 32 and have way to many grey hairs. Start watching the Cavs though, because they may very well bring a championship to the city city before the others do.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    hey, at least it's not soccer.

  • hey, at least it's not soccer.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @miktoxic said:

    hey, at least it's not soccer.

    Soccer is WAY WAY WAY better then the NBA

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I'm excited about the cavs. Losing Wiggins sucks but right now he doesn't compare to Lbj, kyrie or love. Not to mention with that kind of star power we shouldn't have any problems attracting free agents.If the cavs are champs and it shuts up all the Cleveland haters in the country I'm all for it.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Imo the NBA is immensely more entertaining than soccer. I don't hate soccer but it is a pretty unexciting game for me to watch.

  • Imo the NBA is immensely more entertaining than soccer. I don't hate soccer but it is a pretty unexciting game for me to watch.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #18

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Imo the NBA is immensely more entertaining than soccer. I don't hate soccer but it is a pretty unexciting game for me to watch.

    I can't agree. the NBA is all about flash and me, me, me. There is VERY little us, and a whole lot of "look at me".

    I know the Spurs win with a team first attitude. But most people don't even know who they are. Most people know Lechoke lost the finals more then the Spurs won it.

    That is the problem with the NBA.

    The only part of an NBA game that is exciting is in the last 2 minutes if the game is close. Otherwise it is boring

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I have to agree..🙁 I grew up a huge college & NBA round ball fan but things have changed.. I hate to say it but I'll watch upper echelon soccer (Not this MLS horseshit we get served) before the NBA.. I still love the NCAA tourney but the NBA lost me a while back.. I try every yr to re engage, but nah, so far I'm just not buying.. 🙁

  • AxeA Axe

    I have to agree..🙁 I grew up a huge college & NBA round ball fan but things have changed.. I hate to say it but I'll watch upper echelon soccer (Not this MLS horseshit we get served) before the NBA.. I still love the NCAA tourney but the NBA lost me a while back.. I try every yr to re engage, but nah, so far I'm just not buying.. 🙁

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @axe said:

    I have to agree.. 🙁 I grew up a huge college & NBA round ball fan but things have changed.. I hate to say it but I'll watch upper echelon soccer (Not this MLS horseshit we get served) before the NBA.. I still love the NCAA tourney but the NBA lost me a while back.. I try every yr to re engage, but nah, so far I'm just not buying.. 🙁

    for sure. Watching the Barclay's Premire League is way better then the NBA.

    I was an NBA fan back in the 80's with the Celtics vs Lakers. And the Cavs with Price,Nance,Hot Rod, Brad Daugherty, Lenny Wilkens, I went to many games at the Richfield Coliseum.

    But when MJ started his "SHOES" career in Chicago, he made the game all about him. Don't get me wrong, Jordan was the best player I have ever seen, but he ruined the "GAME" of basketball. He made it all about "ME". And it has just gotten worse. The actual game of basketball barely exists in the NBA post Jordan era