NFL Network Broadcasting the Browns / Lions game
-
Tour2ma you need a beer cooler.

-
If you have Time Warner Cable beyond a basic package you should get NFL network as well. It's pretty cool I'll get to watch two preseason games here in NC (one is MNF). I believe we will have to start calling that Johnny effect. Hell, I'm sure the first game he starts might even make the national syndicate.
-
Locally, I assume it will be on NBC, no? Now, who are the announcers now that BK isn't doing the show?
-
What time is kickoff
-
nfl network coverage starts @7:30.
they're billing it as the "highly anticipated NFL debut of johnny maziel". should have added the words "as a backup QB" to make it a truer statement. the media is hilarious. they had a debate among analysts about how hoyer is ahead of manziel and he'll start the year and they're talking about hoyer's strengths in TC how he's got the quicker sharper release etc. and all they are showing in their video footage is manziel taking snaps and running out of bounds. then they cut back to the studio and on the video wall they have pictures of both QBs photoshopped one is hoyer the other manziel but they are both wearing number 2 jerseys.
what a farce.
-
Locally, I assume it will be on NBC, no? Now, who are the announcers now that BK isn't doing the show?
Locally, I assume it will be on NBC, no? Now, who are the announcers now that BK isn't doing the show?
All but the Monday night game with the Redskins will be on WKYC with Jim Donovan and Solomon Wilcots. They may have Bernie do some pregame stuff.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Well, I now have an excuse to go to the bar....
you need an excuse?
-
Sometimes....I tend to get a bit too inebriated on occasion so the gf doesnt like me goin too often.you need an excuse?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login