Skip to content

Greg Little dropped his first pass from Carr

The Browns Board
10 7 581
  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #1

    That's all folks

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #2

    The cartoon reference was a nice touch. That's exactly what it was like watching him play

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Does anyone have a video of this, I need to see it.

  • The cartoon reference was a nice touch. That's exactly what it was like watching him play

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @comeonman said:

    The cartoon reference was a nice touch. That's exactly what it was like watching him play

    As a classic cartoon aficionado (color at least) I take offense to that. Wile E. Coyote holding up a sign? Sure. Porky Pig stuttering "that's all folks?" Not so much. "That's all folks" is the cap to a great experience. I know my ex-girlfriend loved it when I exclaimed that line after giving her two minutes pure ecstasy.

    I'm still not sure why we broke up but the sex was ballin.

    But I digress, Little reminds me of Bugs Bunny, assuming us Brown's fans are Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, the Tasmanian Devil etc. Always fucking us over when we start to believe in him.

  • Does anyone have a video of this, I need to see it.

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @vaportrail said:

    Does anyone have a video of this, I need to see it.

    Turn on NFL Network, I think it's coming up in the game.

  • @comeonman said:

    The cartoon reference was a nice touch. That's exactly what it was like watching him play

    As a classic cartoon aficionado (color at least) I take offense to that. Wile E. Coyote holding up a sign? Sure. Porky Pig stuttering "that's all folks?" Not so much. "That's all folks" is the cap to a great experience. I know my ex-girlfriend loved it when I exclaimed that line after giving her two minutes pure ecstasy.

    I'm still not sure why we broke up but the sex was ballin.

    But I digress, Little reminds me of Bugs Bunny, assuming us Brown's fans are Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, the Tasmanian Devil etc. Always fucking us over when we start to believe in him.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @taco918 said:

    As a classic cartoon aficionado (color at least) I take offense to that. Wile E. Coyote holding up a sign? Sure. Porky Pig stuttering "that's all folks?" Not so much. "That's all folks" is the cap to a great experience. I know my ex-girlfriend loved it when I exclaimed that line after giving her two minutes pure ecstasy.

    I'm still not sure why we broke up but the sex was ballin.

    But I digress, Little reminds me of Bugs Bunny, assuming us Brown's fans are Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, the Tasmanian Devil etc. Always fucking us over when we start to believe in him.

    That was pretty damn funny. Have to use that on my wife
  • @comeonman said:

    The cartoon reference was a nice touch. That's exactly what it was like watching him play

    As a classic cartoon aficionado (color at least) I take offense to that. Wile E. Coyote holding up a sign? Sure. Porky Pig stuttering "that's all folks?" Not so much. "That's all folks" is the cap to a great experience. I know my ex-girlfriend loved it when I exclaimed that line after giving her two minutes pure ecstasy.

    I'm still not sure why we broke up but the sex was ballin.

    But I digress, Little reminds me of Bugs Bunny, assuming us Brown's fans are Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, the Tasmanian Devil etc. Always fucking us over when we start to believe in him.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @taco918 said:

    after giving her two minutes pure ecstasy.

    I'm still not sure why we broke up but the sex was ballin.

    i think you answered your own question.

    at least she didn't leave you for another woman. ahem.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #8

    http://fat.gfycat.com/CourageousMiserableGrison.webm

    Not as egregious as I thought. I think it's more of a pass breakup than a drop. Is there any way to embed .webm files on this site?

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco
    #9

    Thought i recognized this thread....

    Nickuwich it is. Kinda gotta wonder why you're such an asshole here but don't raise eyebrows there.

  • http://fat.gfycat.com/CourageousMiserableGrison.webm

    Not as egregious as I thought. I think it's more of a pass breakup than a drop. Is there any way to embed .webm files on this site?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @vaportrail said:

    http://fat.gfycat.com/CourageousMiserableGrison.webm

    Not as egregious as I thought. I think it's more of a pass breakup than a drop. Is there any way to embed .webm files on this site?

    That looked more like a good defense then a dropped pass.