Chinese Fakes
-
Are you guys seeing any Chinese counterfeit NFL jerseys in yur neck-a-da-woods?
I'm curious coz that's all we are able to get here in SE Asia.
The fakes are damn good, I mean they are virtually indentical to the real NFL licensed stuff, which I am familiar with as well.
The funny thing about the stuff here is that all of the players jerseys are a bit old. Want a Browns Manziel? Forget it, but I can buy a Browns, Hillis or Quinn for $5.oo.
-
who cares?
-
The Chinese will steal anything apparently.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login