Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Tickets & Trading Forum
  3. Practice tickets

Practice tickets

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tickets & Trading Forum
2 Posts 2 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My daughter is home from school in Texas for a couple of weeks She is a sports management and marketing major. I had thought about taking her to a game while she is home....she returns Aug. 19. But neither preseason game is a home game, and she will be gone by the time the Browns play a game here.

    Also, I thought in lieu of that that I would take her to a practice. She has friends in Texas that are from A&M and I thought seeing JFF at a practice would be a treat for her......but apparently all the practices are sold out and I cannot get tickets there either. So I guess I am screwed altogether, unless I want to drive to Detroit tonight, right?

    Of course a lot of this is the result of last minute thinking. I just got the idea like yesterday.

    So, is there any event that involves the Browns that I can take her to in the next 10 days?

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • TopDawg31 TopDawg31T Very Popular
      • 2k Posts
      • 167 Reputation
      TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      make the drive you wont regret it get ticks from stub hub print instantly

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate