Starting to think we should of drafted Watkins
-
i didn't see or hear much about the second game, but to hear watkins and EJ didn't hook up for ONE pass/catch must have been concerning for bill's nation i'm sure.
i still don't see in any stats from the first 2 games that watkins has made a catch yet in a game. sure there are posts on the internet of him making spectacular catches in practice.
but we talking about 'practice'.
Not sure I agree about WR as early 1's, but in any case there are exceptions to every rule... I just happen to think Sammie is one of those exceptions.
i didn't see or hear much about the second game, but to hear watkins and EJ didn't hook up for ONE pass/catch must have been concerning for bill's nation i'm sure.
i still don't see in any stats from the first 2 games that watkins has made a catch yet in a game. sure there are posts on the internet of him making spectacular catches in practice.
Sammie caught 3 for 21 in game 2. I know at least one was from E.J. and want to say that all three were, but just remember one.
-
-
Skrine has a thumb injury that may require surgery. His best outlook is that he won't be ready to play till WK 1, and I think that is if he doesn't need surgery. So the Gilbert pick looks alot better at this moment.
-
-
-
-
Still hasn't caught a pass, can't stay healthy. Super Bust!
Seriously though, EJ Manuel looking like crap, Bills could be in trouble.
Zombo
#1 overall babyZombo said:
Still hasn't caught a pass, can't stay healthy. Super Bust!
Seriously though, EJ Manuel looking like crap, Bills could be in trouble.
Zombo
-
#1 overall babyZombo said:
Still hasn't caught a pass, can't stay healthy. Super Bust!
Seriously though, EJ Manuel looking like crap, Bills could be in trouble.
Zombo
#1 overall baby
Sure. Why not? Who would you take?
Here are the current choices:
-
If one of our QBs pans out I would pull a STL and try to get three 1st out of it
-
If one of our QBs pans out I would pull a STL and try to get three 1st out of it
^This. Someone's gonna give up a lot for mariota or winston if he comes out.
-
I was a big EJ Manuel fan this time last year, but I really hope he continues to play like hot garbage.
I'd much rather the Browns have a first overall pick in next year's draft (that's not ours) than be right about some college QB.
-
-
With the receiving core this shitty, and Josh Gordon's career on the brink of disaster, they should of drafted Watkins to help out Hoyer/Johnny.
I regret this decision more and more each day.
-
Gordon was all pro last year and we went four and 11.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login