Terrance West: Home-wrecker
-
So I guess Terrance West tried wrangling a married woman over Instagram and got little more than public embarrassment and dick-pics in return....
hilarious.
-
Good job, Terrance.
The thirst is real.
-
thirsty for some of dat azz.
how's your wife posting half nude photos of herself on instagram BUT that's alright?
-
Better be careful, or he might end up in the 6 feet under squad.
-
thirsty for some of dat azz.
how's your wife posting half nude photos of herself on instagram BUT that's alright?
-
I hear he's good at taking it to the house.
Whose house is probably irrelevant.
-
I hear he's good at taking it to the house.
Whose house is probably irrelevant.
I hear he's good at taking it to the house.
Whose house is probably irrelevant.
Ding
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login