Movies You Can't Walk by Without Sitting Down and Watching
-
Heh.
it's all subjective. I hated the entire Aliens series.
WSS
-
Alien, aliens and prometheus were all good. Everything else was garbage
-
Josie Wales
Dirty Harry
Shawshank
Gump
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Animal House
Caddyshack
-
napoleon dynamite
fargo
-
-
-
-
-
Has anyone said Tombstone yet? I had this phenomena hit me this weekend where I was channel surfing and Tombstone was on and I had to sit and watch for a while.
And The Big Lebowski of course.....if that had not been mentioned.
-
Tombstone was a great movie.
-
Fargo
Goodfellas
The Departed
Pulp Fiction
The Big Lebowski
Inglorious Bastards
Resevoir Dogs
Beetlejuice
American Psycho
-
Fargo
Goodfellas
The Departed
Pulp Fiction
The Big Lebowski
Inglorious Bastards
Resevoir Dogs
Beetlejuice
American Psycho
Fargo
Goodfellas
The Departed
Pulp Fiction
The Big Lebowski
Inglorious Bastards
Resevoir Dogs
Beetlejuice
American Psycho
So, in other words, anything directed by Tarantino, Scorcese, and the Coens?
-
Mary Harron and Tim Burton...
WSS
-
-
Shawshank is on right now
12:54 am and I can't turn it off
-
The Usual Suspects.
Great movie.
Verbal Kint: "Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.
-
-
Dumb and Dumber and Suck my Balls.
-
-
Big lewboski
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
