Brian Hoyer
-
bump
-
Cut yet?
-
History will be very very kind to me. Has already been very kind to this thread.
I like how someone went through and locked all my other threads right before I come back from suspension. Trust me many of you MANY of you don't want to reread through those now. Things have played out almost exactly as I said they would.
I like this entire thread best. I think even my speech to the team that you guys begged for would be perfect right now. http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30747#
Tour...you couldn't look dumber at this point. Eat the crow like a man, or bitch and moan and say its not your fault like Hoyer does. Up to you. I have a feeling I already know which way you'll go.
Miller High Life in a Champagne League. -
At least he spelled champagne right.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login