Fantasy sign-up
-
I'm in if there is room for another.
-
Isn't FF usually its own pinned thread?
Also, the commish for the division I was in already sent our LG reinvites
-
i'm in league 2. i just checked yahoo and it seems like everything is setup with all the teams in it. am i wrong?
-
Im gonna step out this year. Gonna put my focus on a league I'm actually putting money on.
-
Auto draft is for homos. I will get that changed and get the league up soon. I think Kathy is out this year, so we only have three leagues, if someone wants to commish a fourth, let me know.
Z
Zombo said:
Auto draft is for homos. I will get that changed and get the league up soon. I think Kathy is out this year, so we only have three leagues, if someone wants to commish a fourth, let me know.
Z
-
That's cool... Thanks for the update... Looking forward to it
Bermeck
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Ill commish league 4 if need be
If you can commish League 4, then I can commish League 1. Looks like League 2 is a go, but we need a volunteer to commish that one.
Zombo
Zombo said:
If you can commish League 4, then I can commish League 1. Looks like League 2 is a go, but we need a volunteer to commish that one.
Zombo
i see kamac has a team amongst our lineup. i know he's been here longer than me BUT if he doesn't want to do it i will.
just don't understand the responsibilities.
-
Zombo said:
If you can commish League 4, then I can commish League 1. Looks like League 2 is a go, but we need a volunteer to commish that one.
Zombo
i see kamac has a team amongst our lineup. i know he's been here longer than me BUT if he doesn't want to do it i will.
just don't understand the responsibilities.
There really are none outside of organizing the draft. The league will be fully automated, so maybe just posting results here.i see kamac has a team amongst our lineup. i know he's been here longer than me BUT if he doesn't want to do it i will.
just don't understand the responsibilities.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login