Skip to content

What are you looking for Monday vs the skins?

The Browns Board
39 24 1.6k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I think we'll see a huge improvement overall with the Browns Monday night.

    Really, I want to see Gilbert and the rest of the secondary become a nightmare

    for offenses, and the dline to slam the running game into the turf.

    And both qb's to play well, and somebody look like they can step up and be a star wr....

    This hc and oc aren't going to be afraid to run screens. The latest NFL mag I have says

    the Browns' draft was an "A".

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    How long do you think the starters stay in? 1st half?

  • RemarkerR Remarker wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Grossman and Shaw are slated to get some time. I sure would like to see some sharp QB play.

  • darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I can tell you what I don't want to see. Those mind numbing penalty flags flying all over the field for pass interference and defensive holding on tickie tack contact. Not to mention the thirty three yard extra

    point. A flag could and should fly on every play if the stupid rules are truly and fairly enforced. Just another way for the NFL to manipulate the outcome of games to make them more exciting or to tie the spread.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by Kvoethe
    #8

    Did u see that ref who threw that flag like 35 yards? Hilarious

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I want to see what Manziel can do with 1st team, how Mingo and Kruger have come along on the pass rush, and if want to see Gilbert's ball hawking abilities.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I want to see the Mandingo take down RG3. We need to see what we have as a pass rush. Gilbert on the outside against Garcon and Jackson, and our run game.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Stay healthy and get out of there.

    Z

  • B browns23 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I'd like to see the Quarterbacks not have any dumb turnovers, that has been a serious issue with our Quarterbacks over the past few seasons (obviously Weeden). They did pretty well last week, but it would be nice to see some consistency. The flags were ridiculous last week, so I'd like to see them cut down on those. I'd love to see some more sacks and turnovers on the defensive side of the ball.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    how about a fucking touchdown, we haven't seen one of those in like a year.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Yep....Im easy....a touchdown and some open field tackles would be a great start!....followed closely by the receivers catching and some positive running yards.....

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    well since the nfl network is hyping it as RG3 and the redskins vs. Johnny Manziel and the browns.........want to see if the kid has what it takes.

    and of course improvement in all facets on both sides of the ball for the browns.

  • Stay healthy and get out of there.

    Z

    thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Zombo said:

    Stay healthy and get out of there.

    Z

    +1

  • Better tackling, receiver routes/hands.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @cvcanedy said:

    Better tackling, receiver routes/hands.

    ^^^^^^^^

    This, and a touchdown would be nice.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I want to see Hoyer take charge end this Bullshit...

    That and no injuries...

    ... and world peace...

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @douche-nozzle said:

    I expect to see two supremely overhyped QB's, one on each team. RG III because of the NFL's burning desire to have a black elite QB, and JF because he is an enigma.

    I expect to see two QB's with upside, one on each team. Cousins because he filled in admirably for RG III, and Hoyer because he filled in admirably for a few games.

    I expect to see two bad teams duke it out for the chance to get out of the basement.

    Did I read that wrong or did you mean Manziel is over-hyped with no upside? If that's the case you started a war with all the JF "fanboys" on the board
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    put yourself between a bullet and a target.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Not that l'm looking for this, but l can just about guarantee the talking heads are gonna fill some air space talking about the Redskins and their offensive name, and draw parallels to the Tribe.

  • Not that l'm looking for this, but l can just about guarantee the talking heads are gonna fill some air space talking about the Redskins and their offensive name, and draw parallels to the Tribe.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Not that l'm looking for this, but l can just about guarantee the talking heads are gonna fill some air space talking about the Redskins and their offensive name, and draw parallels to the Tribe.

    oh definitely. I can already hear it
  • Not that l'm looking for this, but l can just about guarantee the talking heads are gonna fill some air space talking about the Redskins and their offensive name, and draw parallels to the Tribe.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #23

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Not that l'm looking for this, but l can just about guarantee the talking heads are gonna fill some air space talking about the Redskins and their offensive name, and draw parallels to the Tribe.

    They can try... Unlike the WSH team name, which is a racial slur, "Indians" is not.

    As for the caricature, Chief Wahoo, the worst that can be said of it is that it is not flattering. But caricatures are rarely flattering...

    My $0.02... now bring on the game...