Movies you love, but embarassed to admit.
-
I like Titanic too. I have even been to Halifax and seen the grave of J. Dawson.
Would White Chicks count? I don't think so....but here are a few that are classified as chick flicks, but which I like:
Dirty Dancing
Notting Hill
Enchanted (but not really....more of a Disney comedy)
Miss Congeniality
Legally Blonde
Bring it On (the first one only)
Clueless
-
Titanic was immensely boring. I left after about 30 minutes. The original back in the day which dealt with the sinking was good though.
-
I like fried green tomatoes.
WSS
-
The Devil Wears Prada
Brokedick Mountain
Miss Congeniality
Napolean Dynomite
-
-
I like fried green tomatoes.
WSS
I like fried green tomatoes.
WSS
To eat?
-
I like fried green tomatoes.
WSS
I like fried green tomatoes.
WSS
And brokeback mountain.
strange brew, Bob and Doug McKenzie.
up the creek starring Tim Matheson.
WSS
-
the ghost and mr chicken
featuring don knotts
juno
I liked notting hill, also
-
-
swiss family robinson
-
my cousin vinny
the super
(basically anything pesci did besides goodfellas)
-
Critics blasted "Battleship", but I liked it. I thought the whole detection by tsunami warning buoys business was great, and mostly seeing The Missouri in action, kicking ass, even if it was fake.
-
Battleship was good despite getting bad reviews!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
