Skip to content

"I wanna WRECK This League Together."

The Browns Board
26 20 2.1k
  • Best play was flippin the bird to the washington bench

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @kvoethe said:

    Best play was flippin the bird to the washington bench

    its actually the icing on the cake showing what an immature bitch brat he is. I wish someone had came off the bench and clocked him........ But they didn't because they are professionals.
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @douche-nozzle said:

    I have plenty of friends and I love good comedy 😁

    Your mirror provides you a laugh every day.

  • D Demoted wrote on last edited by
    #15

    When your owner falls for this crap you know the franchise is in trouble.

  • Q QCBrowner wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Just another empty promise from the Muskrat. My favorite quote from him before the draft was how he was going to put football first in his life.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I've bashed the Lil guy as much as anyone....but some of y'all are off your rocker.

    I seriously believe the stereotypical football fan shares more intellectual real estate with females than males.

    You pussies get all emotion, knee jerk reactions and irrational hyperbole ensue for days. Good fucking god....get a grip.

    Emotion by nature is devoid of logic. If you have any fucking brains, try being a man and use that logic to balance the emotion.

    Some of the most fickle, stupid little girls I've subjected myself to reading. Please grow a set.....

    You're welcome.

  • I've bashed the Lil guy as much as anyone....but some of y'all are off your rocker.

    I seriously believe the stereotypical football fan shares more intellectual real estate with females than males.

    You pussies get all emotion, knee jerk reactions and irrational hyperbole ensue for days. Good fucking god....get a grip.

    Emotion by nature is devoid of logic. If you have any fucking brains, try being a man and use that logic to balance the emotion.

    Some of the most fickle, stupid little girls I've subjected myself to reading. Please grow a set.....

    You're welcome.

    D Demoted wrote on last edited by Demoted
    #18

    @choco said:

    I've bashed the Lil guy as much as anyone....but some of y'all are off your rocker.

    I seriously believe the stereotypical football fan shares more intellectual real estate with females than males.

    You pussies get all emotion, knee jerk reactions and irrational hyperbole ensue for days. Good fucking god....get a grip.

    Emotion by nature is devoid of logic. If you have any fucking brains, try being a man and use that logic to balance the emotion.

    Some of the most fickle, stupid little girls I've subjected myself to reading. Please grow a set.....

    You're welcome.

    You need to grow a set and stop crying about what people say on a forum. Blame johnny for sucking.

    This is how I think your post went.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco
    #19

    Placing blame is what you general hospital housewives do to incite drama.

    I'm not placing blame cause I understand what happened last night. You obviously don't.

    I'll just confirm my thoughts as I rewatch the game. Now go make me a pie....

  • @choco said:

    I've bashed the Lil guy as much as anyone....but some of y'all are off your rocker.

    I seriously believe the stereotypical football fan shares more intellectual real estate with females than males.

    You pussies get all emotion, knee jerk reactions and irrational hyperbole ensue for days. Good fucking god....get a grip.

    Emotion by nature is devoid of logic. If you have any fucking brains, try being a man and use that logic to balance the emotion.

    Some of the most fickle, stupid little girls I've subjected myself to reading. Please grow a set.....

    You're welcome.

    You need to grow a set and stop crying about what people say on a forum. Blame johnny for sucking.

    This is how I think your post went.

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @demoted said:

    You need to grow a set and stop crying about what people say on a forum. Blame johnny for sucking.

    This is how I think your post went.

    You pretty much proved Choco's point there. Congrats.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Best play was flippin the bird to the washington bench

    its actually the icing on the cake showing what an immature bitch brat he is. I wish someone had came off the bench and clocked him........ But they didn't because they are professionals.
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @jcam222 said:

    its actually the icing on the cake showing what an immature bitch brat he is. I wish someone had came off the bench and clocked him........ But they didn't because they are professionals.

    Johnny just learned another lesson in the Big Boy League- they trash talk better than in College too. Want to shut it up? Play like you belong in the Big Boy League.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000379854/article/brian-orakpo-johnny-manziels-gesture-was-hilarious

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #22

    the middle finger thing is overplayed...so what. Supposedly the guys on the Washington bench were rolling, everybody thought it was funny. JF is still a talent that could win us the AFC north...just not now. His skillset is something that isn't immediately NFL ready, it has to be utilized differently than prototypes like Bortles. It can still work but the fucker has to sit for at LEAST 1-2 years, I've been saying that since we drafted him. JF homers have been irritating me since day one with this JF can wreck this league from day one. No he can't. He doesn't know what to do if his earpiece cuts out. You think at the end of close games where TO's are precious that he can just call a TO and say hey coach shanahan my earpiece went out? No fucking way. He has to immediately call his own play, he can't stare at the sideline for 15 seconds waiting for his earpiece to work and shrugging his shoulders. He's not ready, not even close. Hoyer isn't killing it either but frankly it should have been known from day one that the job was his this year....PERIOD!!! This qb battle could have happened in a year or two, not now. The more I see of JF the more I don't want to see him on the field at all this year. I'd rather see Grossman come in. I want JF to be our franchise but he's got to be apprenticed for a little bit, just the way it is.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Plus....that O line looks so fucking terrible yet again. JF is going to be running for his life. He's just now getting his head wrapped around the playbook....calling differnet protection schemes based on what the defense is showing? Uh uh no way...he's gonna get killed.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #24

    It seems like no matter how many 1-2 round picks we spend on the o-line, it always fucking sucks.

  • It seems like no matter how many 1-2 round picks we spend on the o-line, it always fucking sucks.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #25

    the problem is you have to spend high picks on em. Picking one late in the 1st round usually doesn't pay off. We may need to take a guy next year with our 1st pick that will start at RT but eventually be groomed to take over JT's spot on the left.

    @walterwhite said:

    It seems like no matter how many 1-2 round picks we spend on the o-line, it always fucking sucks.

  • the problem is you have to spend high picks on em. Picking one late in the 1st round usually doesn't pay off. We may need to take a guy next year with our 1st pick that will start at RT but eventually be groomed to take over JT's spot on the left.

    @walterwhite said:

    It seems like no matter how many 1-2 round picks we spend on the o-line, it always fucking sucks.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @clevfan4life said:

    the problem is you have to spend high picks on em. Picking one late in the 1st round usually doesn't pay off. We may need to take a guy next year with our 1st pick that will start at RT but eventually be groomed to take over JT's spot on the left.

    Ghoolies blood pressure just jumped 50 points.