Skip to content

Jordan Cameron being UNDERUTILIZED

The Browns Board
19 16 732
  • He was also coming back from injury.

  • Two fucking preseason games in. Let's all chill out for a sec

  • Jordan Cameron lacks durability and injures pretty easily so i do not consider him an underutilized player but rather a fragile player that has to be utilized less often..

    If they try to use cameron like winslow as a hybrid WR he will not last long..

  • How did I know the little doucher soju started this thread?

  • Preseason.

    Glad we're not utilizing him.

    Bigger question: Why are we utilizing Gordon so much?

    Zombo

  • Jordan Cameron sucks..lets trade him while we can.

  • Jordan Cameron sucks..lets trade him while we can.

    @nickers said:

    Jordan Cameron sucks..lets trade him while we can.

    I see that the spirit of Ghoolie has invaded your body.

  • @nickers said:

    Jordan Cameron sucks..lets trade him while we can.

    I see that the spirit of Ghoolie has invaded your body.

    @the-gipper said:

    I see that the spirit of Ghoolie has invaded your body.

    He's a broken down POS every 5 minutes.. Who needs that... Did you see him yesterday?..He dropped everything thrown at him yesterday... He blows.

  • I don't know, nickers. If we cut everyone that looked like shit last night, the only 2 players left on offense would be Shaw and Tate.

    Doesn't sound like a very good plan.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I see that the spirit of Ghoolie has invaded your body.

    He's a broken down POS every 5 minutes.. Who needs that... Did you see him yesterday?..He dropped everything thrown at him yesterday... He blows.

    @nickers said:

    He's a broken down POS every 5 minutes.. Who needs that... Did you see him yesterday?..He dropped everything thrown at him yesterday... He blows.

    And his value as a player should absolutely be judged solely on yesterdays game.

    Fucking brilliant. Lifetime is running bridezilla reruns in case you didn't hear.

  • Im not sure you can judge any of our players on last nights game. Id like to think they were all hungover from a little too much Sunday Funday.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Probably not showing our hand anytime in the preseason.

    I hate that line of thinking. Opposing teams KNOW he will be our (only) go-to guy, might as well get the reps in now.

    @soju said:

    I hate that line of thinking. Opposing teams KNOW he will be our (only) go-to guy, might as well get the reps in now.

    He's gotten the reps in over the past two seasons. Preseason games mean nothing and they are about as useful as "getting game experience" for veterans as playing Madden is.

    It's not that they're playing their cards close to their chest, it's that putting him out there is useless.

    Don't even fucking put him on the field. Let him watch from the sidelines. Let Johnny throw to Jim Dray and Gary Barnidge.