Some perspective....
-
You know what? I'm so tired of the losing all that I want to see is weekly improvement. Win or Lose if they can create some kind of identity and the FO is allowed to build more than 11 months at a time....
Who am I kidding really?
Go Browns...
On a side note I was totally against Manziel starting but if they are both playing like that I say go with what creates the excitement...at least it won't be boring to watch...
Our defense is our saving grace....
-
You don't think they are concerned? If they are not they should be...
I've watched most of both their games and they look pretty bad and really flat right now.W
Well flat and vanilla are the name of the game...its preseason, no one really wants to get hurt...
Unlike us they already know who the starting QB week one will be...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login