Skip to content

Braxton Miller injured

College Football Forum
14 5 661
  • Guiton is graduated. Next man up.

  • hence bringing him back...

  • hence bringing him back...

    @gftchris said:

    hence bringing him back...

    No more eligibility. He--Guiton-- was picked up by the Bills.....but didn't make the cut out of mini-camp. But, he is now the QB of the LA KISS of the Arena League. In other words, Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons are his boss.

    By the way all y'all: Beau Bell also plays for the LA KISS

  • You really don't get humour, do you?

  • You really don't get humour, do you?

    @gftchris said:

    You really don't get humour, do you?

    It is cuz you're British. You clearly know nothing about college football.

    If we met in real life, and I talked about college football... I'd make sure to speak slooowwwlllyy.

  • Gipper is pretty slow though...

  • Gipper is pretty slow though...

    @mld-woody said:

    Gipper is pretty slow though...

    Three times your age and 3 times faster with my wit. (exhibit A.....gft was talking about me, not you when he said "you don't get humor).

    Its OK, it is my superior Akron U educations that boggles you.

  • uuugghhh.... i know he was talking about you

    i was sarcastically defending you

    nvm... chris probably got it

  • Ohio State will do what they always do... find a viable replacement for their starter and go like 10-2 or 11-1 by losing a critical game because the entire big 10 is an overrated pile of dog shit.

  • @gftchris said:

    You really don't get humour, do you?

    It is cuz you're British. You clearly know nothing about college football.

    If we met in real life, and I talked about college football... I'd make sure to speak slooowwwlllyy.

    @mld-woody said:

    It is cuz you're British. You clearly know nothing about college football.

    If we met in real life, and I talked about college football... I'd make sure to speak slooowwwlllyy.

    I appreciate it...

    @the-gipper said:

    Three times your age and 3 times faster with my wit. (exhibit A.....gft was talking about me, not you when he said "you don't get humor).

    Its OK, it is my superior Akron U educations that boggles you.

    He knew

    @mld-woody said:

    uuugghhh.... i know he was talking about you

    i was sarcastically defending you

    nvm... chris probably got it

    I did.

  • Ohio State will do what they always do... find a viable replacement for their starter and go like 10-2 or 11-1 by losing a critical game because the entire big 10 is an overrated pile of dog shit.

    @walterwhite said:

    Ohio State will do what they always do... find a viable replacement for their starter and go like 10-2 or 11-1 by losing a critical game because the entire big 10 is an overrated pile of dog shit.

    ... No one overrated the B1G

  • OSU will still beat meatchicken, and have a better record