so we aren't alone
-
-
Exactly what I thought.
-
They only have the Hoyer/Manziel competition ranked as the 8th "biggest controversy".
Then what is all the publicity about. Why aren't those other 7 getting more run?
-
They only have the Hoyer/Manziel competition ranked as the 8th "biggest controversy".
Then what is all the publicity about. Why aren't those other 7 getting more run?
They only have the Hoyer/Manziel competition ranked as the 8th "biggest controversy".
Thought the same so checked and the article was published in May...
-
I originally thought this thread would be about the nature of the universe and our place in it.
-
I originally thought this thread would be about the nature of the universe and our place in it.
I originally thought this thread would be about the nature of the universe and our place in it.
"If we are alone in the Universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space."
-
I originally thought this thread would be about the nature of the universe and our place in it.
"If we are alone in the Universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login