So Who ya got with 2 top ten picks in next years draft?
-
-
The top WR and the top LB
-
package it and get Mariota.
/thread
Shit no. Closer we get to next years draft the more you'll watch his stock drop. Even for us Browns fans that like to look ahead to the draft, this is way too early.
I personally expect one pick to be top 10 (Buffalo's) and ours to be later teens. If the pass rush doesn't improve then I'll take Beasley.
Then with the later pick a WR. Cooper and Agholor come to mind, although only recently have USC receivers not been disappointments.
-
Won't be surprised if we have 2 top 10's.
-
-
Go snort some kimchee juice up both nostrils.
that stuff is nasty
-
Right side of the O line-don't have that then you don't have a QB regardless of how good he is. WR can wait a year-lines win football..
-
Leonard Williams and Vic Beasley. That is one scary defense.
I think Stephon Diggs has big time potential too
-
Texas, we have addressed that already
-
That LB'er from Miami is looking like the next ray ray.
-
Too early for me to say who will rise this year, but Id take the best ILB & OT available.....
while avoiding drama queens & pot heads....
Basically, Id just like to have some gritty guys that shut up, work really hard and play football without constant drama, fines or suspensions.....is that asking too much?. ....Get me another Gilbert type and Bitonio type and Im good!!!
-
The best RT and Denzel Perryman from THE U who is the next Ray Lewis.
-
The best RT and Denzel Perryman from THE U who is the next Ray Lewis.
The best RT and Denzel Perryman from THE U who is the next Ray Lewis.
I'll take the next Ray Ray as long as he doesn't kill anyone
-
Texas, we have addressed that already
Texas, we have addressed that already
Please explain. I am saying the R side needs vast improvement to help out whomever is QB. That is my opinion. I'd like to hear yours concerning who you would draft.
-
Texas, we have addressed that already
Please explain. I am saying the R side needs vast improvement to help out whomever is QB. That is my opinion. I'd like to hear yours concerning who you would draft.
Please explain. I am saying the R side needs vast improvement to help out whomever is QB. That is my opinion. I'd like to hear yours concerning who you would draft.
The offensive line is solid. It is all up to Hoyer now. If Gordon plays we should win the division.
Z
-
Texas, we have addressed that already
Please explain. I am saying the R side needs vast improvement to help out whomever is QB. That is my opinion. I'd like to hear yours concerning who you would draft.
Way too early for this thread. See you in November at the earliest...
I am saying the R side needs ... improvement...
I'm with you that far...
-
-
Please explain. I am saying the R side needs vast improvement to help out whomever is QB. That is my opinion. I'd like to hear yours concerning who you would draft.
The offensive line is solid. It is all up to Hoyer now. If Gordon plays we should win the division.
Z
Zombo said:
The offensive line is solid.
As long as Mitchell Schwartz is on the offensive line, they aren't "solid" by any means
-
That LB'er from Miami is looking like the next ray ray.
That LB'er from Miami is looking like the next ray ray.
A ridiculously tall order. I sincerely doubt it.
-
Please explain. I am saying the R side needs vast improvement to help out whomever is QB. That is my opinion. I'd like to hear yours concerning who you would draft.
The offensive line is solid. It is all up to Hoyer now. If Gordon plays we should win the division.
Z
Zombo said:
The offensive line is solid. It is all up to Hoyer now. If Gordon plays we should win the division.
Z
Seriously? And I get berated for my homer shades.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login