Caption this pic
-
Thats what I call a micheal "Sam"wich
-
VesnaKociper said:
Modell is laughing his ass off.
He's got to wipe the piss off of his face first and then turn on the A/C. I hear tell its a bit warm in hell.
-
I guess you have to rethink the whole OL are dime a dozen bullshit when your QB gets sacked by a fairyVesnaKociper said:
Modell is laughing his ass off.
-
has it been enough time?
-
Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?
-
He ain't going to shit right for a week
-
"You are welcome for me allowing to share my publicity with you....but this will be your one moment in the sun. By midseason I will probably be starting....and you will be on the practice squad".
(What? Oh. You wanted something funny?) OK.
"Hey Mike, since Robin Williams is dead, how about you and I team up in the remake of The Birdcage. I'll be Armand, you be Alfie".
-
"Hi Johnny, we need a quarterback and I need a roommate! "
-
-
if that was supposed to be funny..........
it wasn't.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login