Skip to content

The new stadium changes

The Browns Board
22 13 1.1k
  • Here hear

    My eye sight isn't that bad and It was impossible to be sure if the Browns were 3rd and 16 or 3rd and 18. It seems that the main concern of the powers that be are advertising dollars. Could we take up a collection and replace one of the obnoxious flashing signs with a board showing stats like the big old black panel at Municipal Stadium.

    Please put me on the list to join any class action law suit for hearing damage caused by the loud annoying canned trash we were subjected to.

    I hate the artificial noise, the flashing high tech colored signs and the quality of the team at this time, in that order.

  • I do agree with the down and yardage board concerns, but once I found it, it was fine. They could probably work it into the end zone somehow. For the most part the stadium looked good and I liked the improvements. The team....well that's a different story

  • Here hear

    My eye sight isn't that bad and It was impossible to be sure if the Browns were 3rd and 16 or 3rd and 18. It seems that the main concern of the powers that be are advertising dollars. Could we take up a collection and replace one of the obnoxious flashing signs with a board showing stats like the big old black panel at Municipal Stadium.

    Please put me on the list to join any class action law suit for hearing damage caused by the loud annoying canned trash we were subjected to.

    I hate the artificial noise, the flashing high tech colored signs and the quality of the team at this time, in that order.

    @waynewagamon said:

    Here hear

    My eye sight isn't that bad and It was impossible to be sure if the Browns were 3rd and 16 or 3rd and 18. It seems that the main concern of the powers that be are advertising dollars. Could we take up a collection and replace one of the obnoxious flashing signs with a board showing stats like the big old black panel at Municipal Stadium.

    Please put me on the list to join any class action law suit for hearing damage caused by the loud annoying canned trash we were subjected to.

    I hate the artificial noise, the flashing high tech colored signs and the quality of the team at this time, in that order.

    Stay home and watch on your black and white 21 inch.

  • @waynewagamon said:

    Here hear

    My eye sight isn't that bad and It was impossible to be sure if the Browns were 3rd and 16 or 3rd and 18. It seems that the main concern of the powers that be are advertising dollars. Could we take up a collection and replace one of the obnoxious flashing signs with a board showing stats like the big old black panel at Municipal Stadium.

    Please put me on the list to join any class action law suit for hearing damage caused by the loud annoying canned trash we were subjected to.

    I hate the artificial noise, the flashing high tech colored signs and the quality of the team at this time, in that order.

    Stay home and watch on your black and white 21 inch.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Stay home and watch on your black and white 21 inch.

    Never heard of a 21" black and white tv.

    If you had to sit 12' right under one of the new speakers, and had to listen to 3RD DOWN................. over and over or 1ST DOWN BROWNS............ you would hate it also

  • Here hear

    My eye sight isn't that bad and It was impossible to be sure if the Browns were 3rd and 16 or 3rd and 18. It seems that the main concern of the powers that be are advertising dollars. Could we take up a collection and replace one of the obnoxious flashing signs with a board showing stats like the big old black panel at Municipal Stadium.

    Please put me on the list to join any class action law suit for hearing damage caused by the loud annoying canned trash we were subjected to.

    I hate the artificial noise, the flashing high tech colored signs and the quality of the team at this time, in that order.

    @waynewagamon said:

    Here hear

    My eye sight isn't that bad and It was impossible to be sure if the Browns were 3rd and 16 or 3rd and 18. It seems that the main concern of the powers that be are advertising dollars.

    95% of the motivation for expanding the scoreboards is that right there.

    Could we take up a collection and replace one of the obnoxious flashing signs with a board showing stats like the big old black panel at Municipal Stadium.

    Please put me on the list to join any class action law suit for hearing damage caused by the loud annoying canned trash we were subjected to.

    I hate the artificial noise, the flashing high tech colored signs and the quality of the team at this time, in that order.

  • Didnt go to the game but few questions. ive saw lots complaints on following things

    Whats thoughts on the food this season?

    saw lots complaints that getting into stadium took much longer any thoughts?

    also biggest complaint seems be nobody like down and distance hopefully they fix that

  • Browns 149, I moved my seats this year to 141, and although I didn't notice speakers being too loud (but I'm not directly under them), I can say that 3rd down announcements repeatedly are nothing new. It was the same as last year and Browns were just as shitty at failing to stop the conversions. My wife and I often joke right after, "what down is it again?".

    And sometimes I'm amused that the crowd gets excited for a "1st Down Browns" like it's a touchdown, because the frequency of happening is about the same of an average NFL team.

    On a side note, it's going to take some getting used to viewing the game so near an endzone. I'm off a corner so it's still a side view somewhat, but I'm beginning to fear I'll miss my old seats even though they were upper deck.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Stay home and watch on your black and white 21 inch.

    Never heard of a 21" black and white tv.

    If you had to sit 12' right under one of the new speakers, and had to listen to 3RD DOWN................. over and over or 1ST DOWN BROWNS............ you would hate it also

    @browns149 said:

    Never heard of a 21" black and white tv.

    If you had to sit 12' right under one of the new speakers, and had to listen to 3RD DOWN................. over and over or 1ST DOWN BROWNS............ you would hate it also

    Well you must be pretty young then. 21 inch B&W was the bomb.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Stay home and watch on your black and white 21 inch.

    Never heard of a 21" black and white tv.

    If you had to sit 12' right under one of the new speakers, and had to listen to 3RD DOWN................. over and over or 1ST DOWN BROWNS............ you would hate it also

    @browns149 said:

    Never heard of a 21" black and white tv.

    If you had to sit 12' right under one of the new speakers, and had to listen to 3RD DOWN................. over and over or 1ST DOWN BROWNS............ you would hate it also

    You are right there. don't think we need to be reminded anyway. it's to get everyone on their feet, and cheer lowder, it ain't workin.

  • Browns 149, I moved my seats this year to 141, and although I didn't notice speakers being too loud (but I'm not directly under them), I can say that 3rd down announcements repeatedly are nothing new. It was the same as last year and Browns were just as shitty at failing to stop the conversions. My wife and I often joke right after, "what down is it again?".

    And sometimes I'm amused that the crowd gets excited for a "1st Down Browns" like it's a touchdown, because the frequency of happening is about the same of an average NFL team.

    On a side note, it's going to take some getting used to viewing the game so near an endzone. I'm off a corner so it's still a side view somewhat, but I'm beginning to fear I'll miss my old seats even though they were upper deck.

    @tml1138 said:

    Browns 149, I moved my seats this year to 141, and although I didn't notice speakers being too loud (but I'm not directly under them), I can say that 3rd down announcements repeatedly are nothing new. It was the same as last year and Browns were just as shitty at failing to stop the conversions. My wife and I often joke right after, "what down is it again?".

    And sometimes I'm amused that the crowd gets excited for a "1st Down Browns" like it's a touchdown, because the frequency of happening is about the same of an average NFL team.

    On a side note, it's going to take some getting used to viewing the game so near an endzone. I'm off a corner so it's still a side view somewhat, but I'm beginning to fear I'll miss my old seats even though they were upper deck.

    I'm in 139, and you can watch the huge HDTV across the field when your view is obstructed. You'll like being closer to the action when it's on our side.