Stephen Hill
-
I wouldn't be opposed to it for a late round pick. The only issue I have with Hill is the one that dooms any receiver regardless of their physical prowess - the dropsies.
-
The reason the guy is being shopped is he has what I lovingly call the Greg Little syndrome. Physical tools to be a star but just can't consistently catch the football. Call me crazy but I like WR's who can catach the football. No thank you.
-
Yep....I've had enough of the amazingly gifted receivers who always get open, then drop balls ...ala Braylon & Little....
But Ill take a slower sure handed possession receiver every time......
Im sure Rex would LOVE to trade this guy to Pettine.....which is reason enough NOT to make the trade....
-
The reason the guy is being shopped is he has what I lovingly call the Greg Little syndrome. Physical tools to be a star but just can't consistently catch the football. Call me crazy but I like WR's who can catach the football. No thank you.
The reason the guy is being shopped is he has what I lovingly call the Greg Little syndrome. Physical tools to be a star but just can't consistently catch the football. Call me crazy but I like WR's who can catach the football. No thank you.
If that is the case then we should have just kept Greg Little.
In fact, to be honest, with the Gordon suspension looming I kinda wished we had kept Little. Is he any worse than the Austin Miles/Nate Burleson's etc.?
-
Greg Little is terrible and an idiot. I hate how he showboats every time he makes a catch. Even tho he drops 10x more. Whata jerk. Austin and Burleson have shown they can catch in the NFL and have the career stats to prove it. They just seem to have the injury bug. Ill still take my chances with the proven vets and their history over Little. I predict, even if Austin plays 1/2 a season, he will have more catches for more yards than littl;e.
-
Greg Little is terrible and an idiot. I hate how he showboats every time he makes a catch. Even tho he drops 10x more. Whata jerk. Austin and Burleson have shown they can catch in the NFL and have the career stats to prove it. They just seem to have the injury bug. Ill still take my chances with the proven vets and their history over Little. I predict, even if Austin plays 1/2 a season, he will have more catches for more yards than littl;e.
Greg Little is terrible and an idiot. I hate how he showboats every time he makes a catch. Even tho he drops 10x more. Whata jerk. Austin and Burleson have shown they can catch in the NFL and have the career stats to prove it. They just seem to have the injury bug. Ill still take my chances with the proven vets and their history over Little. I predict, even if Austin plays 1/2 a season, he will have more catches for more yards than littl;e.
I absolutely agree...bro(pun intended)
-
Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).
Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands
I'd do it for a late rounder
-
No. Stephen Hill sucks. He was drafted o only based on nonexistent potential.
I'd rather take the shot on a player with a chance to be a stud.
Armonty was a 6th rounder.
-
No. Stephen Hill sucks. He was drafted o only based on nonexistent potential.
I'd rather take the shot on a player with a chance to be a stud.
Armonty was a 6th rounder.
No. Stephen Hill sucks. He was drafted o only based on nonexistent potential.
I'd rather take the shot on a player with a chance to be a stud.
Armonty was a 6th rounder.
7th rounder.
-
Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).
Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands
I'd do it for a late rounder
Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).
Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands
I'd do it for a late rounder
Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.
Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?
-
Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).
Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands
I'd do it for a late rounder
Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.
Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?
Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.
Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?
An odd fascination with being a hand model from what I recall
-
Edwards sucked while he was here.
-
was watching the jets commentary before the game and the talking heads say he might not even make the team, so........no draft pick necessary if that's the case.
-
Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).
Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands
I'd do it for a late rounder
Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.
Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?
Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.
Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?
Braylon had a lot of injuries to his knees over his career that caught up with him.
-
Edwards sucked while he was here.
Edwards sucked while he was here.
Yeah, he just holds the record for the most TD catches for a Browns player in a season with 17...
-
Greg Little is terrible and an idiot. I hate how he showboats every time he makes a catch. Even tho he drops 10x more. Whata jerk. Austin and Burleson have shown they can catch in the NFL and have the career stats to prove it. They just seem to have the injury bug. Ill still take my chances with the proven vets and their history over Little. I predict, even if Austin plays 1/2 a season, he will have more catches for more yards than littl;e.
Greg Little is terrible and an idiot. I hate how he showboats every time he makes a catch. Even tho he drops 10x more. Whata jerk. Austin and Burleson have shown they can catch in the NFL and have the career stats to prove it. They just seem to have the injury bug. Ill still take my chances with the proven vets and their history over Little. I predict, even if Austin plays 1/2 a season, he will have more catches for more yards than Little.
Burleson was too big an injury risk to keep around.
The Raiders just cut Little. Probably done in the NFL.
-
I like Hills size (6'4") and speed (4.36). He was listed as number two on Jets depth chart entering camp. He has had some crucial drops during his career. That and injuries led to his NY demise. As someone said earlier, a change of scenery sometimes gets a player back on track. Rarely happens but the kid is worth a dice roll, IMHO
burls tore a ligament in 2008. beyond that he was injury free until 2013 when he broke his arms in a car wreck
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login