Skip to content

Stephen Hill

The Browns Board
23 18 1.4k
  • No. Stephen Hill sucks. He was drafted o only based on nonexistent potential.

    I'd rather take the shot on a player with a chance to be a stud.

    Armonty was a 6th rounder.

    @unsympathetic said:

    No. Stephen Hill sucks. He was drafted o only based on nonexistent potential.

    I'd rather take the shot on a player with a chance to be a stud.

    Armonty was a 6th rounder.

    7th rounder.

  • Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).

    Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands

    I'd do it for a late rounder

    @mld-woody said:

    Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).

    Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands

    I'd do it for a late rounder

    Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.

    Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).

    Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands

    I'd do it for a late rounder

    Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.

    Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?

    @the-gipper said:

    Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.

    Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?

    An odd fascination with being a hand model from what I recall

  • Edwards sucked while he was here.

  • was watching the jets commentary before the game and the talking heads say he might not even make the team, so........no draft pick necessary if that's the case.

  • Stephen Hill was the best DA on Law & Order...

    steven+hill.JPG

  • he was cut i think hes worth taking look at

  • @mld-woody said:

    Braylon had much more success than those two (obviously).

    Little doesn't have the physical tools of Hill, who's like Calvin in that regard. But yes, all three have inconsistent hands

    I'd do it for a late rounder

    Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.

    Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?

    @the-gipper said:

    Braylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.

    Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?

    Braylon had a lot of injuries to his knees over his career that caught up with him.

  • Edwards sucked while he was here.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Edwards sucked while he was here.

    Yeah, he just holds the record for the most TD catches for a Browns player in a season with 17...

  • Greg Little is terrible and an idiot. I hate how he showboats every time he makes a catch. Even tho he drops 10x more. Whata jerk. Austin and Burleson have shown they can catch in the NFL and have the career stats to prove it. They just seem to have the injury bug. Ill still take my chances with the proven vets and their history over Little. I predict, even if Austin plays 1/2 a season, he will have more catches for more yards than littl;e.

    @manzier said:

    Greg Little is terrible and an idiot. I hate how he showboats every time he makes a catch. Even tho he drops 10x more. Whata jerk. Austin and Burleson have shown they can catch in the NFL and have the career stats to prove it. They just seem to have the injury bug. Ill still take my chances with the proven vets and their history over Little. I predict, even if Austin plays 1/2 a season, he will have more catches for more yards than Little.

    Burleson was too big an injury risk to keep around.

    The Raiders just cut Little. Probably done in the NFL.

  • I like Hills size (6'4") and speed (4.36). He was listed as number two on Jets depth chart entering camp. He has had some crucial drops during his career. That and injuries led to his NY demise. As someone said earlier, a change of scenery sometimes gets a player back on track. Rarely happens but the kid is worth a dice roll, IMHO

    burls tore a ligament in 2008. beyond that he was injury free until 2013 when he broke his arms in a car wreck

  • I like Hills size (6'4") and speed (4.36). He was listed as number two on Jets depth chart entering camp. He has had some crucial drops during his career. That and injuries led to his NY demise. As someone said earlier, a change of scenery sometimes gets a player back on track. Rarely happens but the kid is worth a dice roll, IMHO

    burls tore a ligament in 2008. beyond that he was injury free until 2013 when he broke his arms in a car wreck

    @slowburn said:

    I like Hills size (6'4") and speed (4.36). He was listed as number two on Jets depth chart entering camp. He has had some crucial drops during his career. That and injuries led to his NY demise. As someone said earlier, a change of scenery sometimes gets a player back on track. Rarely happens but the kid is worth a dice roll, IMHO

    MHO is by the time you get to the NFL level- you can either catch the ball, or you can't. Edwards & Little are exhibits A&B that a change in scenery doesn't change ability to catch the football.

  • Like a MLB baseball pitcher it's extremely difficult to regain your competitive edge after losing confidence/consistency. This may be what haunts SH. He has all the physical abilities to make a difference which could leave the mental/emotional as the crux