Gordon Suspended for a Year
-
Fuck
According to my NFL Mobile app
He has to have a case for an appeal
"BREAKING NEWS
Josh Gordon suspended for one year
The Browns wideout violated the league's substance-abuse policy. His suspension has been upheld on appeal, Ian Rapoport reports."
-
I haven't seen anything official yet. If they waited this long to do it then the NFL is complete garbage. By waiting this long, they have effectively screwed him out of training camp next year. He won't be able to practice (as far as I am aware) until the year long suspension is up.
-
-
ESPN just said the same 1 year
-
He needs to file a lawsuit. That shit is weaksauce!
-
Wife beating = 2 games. Weed smoking = 1 year. Way to go Rodger.

-
Yeah I just read that as well. So they dragged him along so they could make him miss training camp next year? That is the only reason I could come up with as to why they waited till the last minute.
-
Hopefully he can file a law suit a la the Williams/Saints guys did for starcaps - Ohio has similar employment laws as MN as it relates to drug testing....it sounds like, from Gordon's statement that he is taking the suspension...this sucks....
-
Ray Rice is having a good laugh about this. Maybe it will save his old lady from her Wednesday beating.
-
Wife beating = 2 games. Weed smoking = 1 year. Way to go Rodger.

I know I'm wasting my breath. But it's not for weed smoking. It's for repeated violations of a clear rule.Wife beating = 2 games. Weed smoking = 1 year. Way to go Rodger.

-
Still has the DUI to deal with and about 1000 more drug test to pass before we get to next year. Like to see the Vegas odds on him ever playing again.
-
-
Anyone have a link to contact the NFL?
-
Yeah I just read that as well. So they dragged him along so they could make him miss training camp next year? That is the only reason I could come up with as to why they waited till the last minute.
Yeah I just read that as well. So they dragged him along so they could make him miss training camp next year? That is the only reason I could come up with as to why they waited till the last minute.
Ive wondered this same thing....if they really just wanted to screw the guy and cost him extra time. Sure seems like it.
IF that is the case, then it may not be over for a long time, as they could whack him again next year for the DUI......
-
I know I'm wasting my breath. But it's not for weed smoking. It's for repeated violations of a clear rule.Wife beating = 2 games. Weed smoking = 1 year. Way to go Rodger.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login