Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. How Did Mingo Look Last Night?

How Did Mingo Look Last Night?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
21 Posts 12 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • alporcini alporciniA Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter Dedicated Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 481 Posts
    • 161 Reputation
    alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I see that he had one sack... How was he otherwise? I still have a lot of hope for him.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 30k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
      #2

      As I just wrote in the Preseason Recap thread... thin...

      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 5k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by jrb12711
        #3

        He's at the level where I would call him a disruptor but not a finisher. The guy seems to be in the backfield a lot (which is great) but can't seem to make the play a good amount of the time (which is bad). The potential is as clear as day with him though, if the guy puts it all together he could easily be a 10+ sack guy.

        Edit: I also would like to add that I partly hope he tears it up because "Mingo ate my baby" would be an awesome fantasy football team name.

        IbleedbrownI DownSouthKCD 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • jrb12711J jrb12711

          He's at the level where I would call him a disruptor but not a finisher. The guy seems to be in the backfield a lot (which is great) but can't seem to make the play a good amount of the time (which is bad). The potential is as clear as day with him though, if the guy puts it all together he could easily be a 10+ sack guy.

          Edit: I also would like to add that I partly hope he tears it up because "Mingo ate my baby" would be an awesome fantasy football team name.

          Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 5k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jrb12711 said:

          He's at the level where I would call him a disruptor but not a finisher. The guy seems to be in the backfield a lot (which is great) but can't seem to make the play a good amount of the time (which is bad). The potential is as clear as day with him though, if the guy puts it all together he could easily be a 10+ sack guy.

          I'd say that's pretty spot on. The guy has some serious shiftiness but doesn't always put himself in position for the money shot. If l were his Dline coach l'd give him a set of weights to strengthen his grip so he can grab an arm or a jersey and not let go, 'cause he's gonna be around the ball.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
            • 24k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I think he'd make one heck of a will or sam in a 4-3. As a 3-4 olb he's still a liability on run plays. Plus his rushing style is strictly outside edge or inside stunt. If an OL gets their hands on him he's usually finished. That being said he's the only one of our outside rushers getting to the qb. I just see how good he is when they run stunts and whatnot for him. He would be murder to pick up if he was being blitzed from all over the field as a 4-3 LB. So what I'm saying is we should be in a 4-3 most of the time from what I'm seeing from our personnel. Let Mingo get back down to his college weight, where he was even more freakishly athletic....and move him to the will. It doesn't speak well for our defensive staff that they put him in positions where tackles can grab a hold of him, that's not properly utilizing him.

            tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C Clevfan4life

              I think he'd make one heck of a will or sam in a 4-3. As a 3-4 olb he's still a liability on run plays. Plus his rushing style is strictly outside edge or inside stunt. If an OL gets their hands on him he's usually finished. That being said he's the only one of our outside rushers getting to the qb. I just see how good he is when they run stunts and whatnot for him. He would be murder to pick up if he was being blitzed from all over the field as a 4-3 LB. So what I'm saying is we should be in a 4-3 most of the time from what I'm seeing from our personnel. Let Mingo get back down to his college weight, where he was even more freakishly athletic....and move him to the will. It doesn't speak well for our defensive staff that they put him in positions where tackles can grab a hold of him, that's not properly utilizing him.

              tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
              • 13k Posts
              • 5k Reputation
              tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @clevfan4life said:

              I think he'd make one heck of a will or sam in a 4-3. As a 3-4 olb he's still a liability on run plays. Plus his rushing style is strictly outside edge or inside stunt. If an OL gets their hands on him he's usually finished. That being said he's the only one of our outside rushers getting to the qb. I just see how good he is when they run stunts and whatnot for him. He would be murder to pick up if he was being blitzed from all over the field as a 4-3 LB. So what I'm saying is we should be in a 4-3 most of the time from what I'm seeing from our personnel. Let Mingo get back down to his college weight, where he was even more freakishly athletic....and move him to the will. It doesn't speak well for our defensive staff that they put him in positions where tackles can grab a hold of him, that's not properly utilizing him.

              From the few times I've seen the 9 tech stunt called for Mingo he's been stonewalled with one exception against the Skins. He doesn't have the strength and ability to convert speed to power. When they are called he goes straight on to the guard and doesn't try to shoot to either shoulder. Even then, when you're engaged on a guard, you have to try and get under his pads and drive him back. He just doesn't do that yet.

              Not worried, for pass rushers year 3 is the magical one for noticed improvement.

              Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 8k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                #7

                That sack was amazing. His body control and ability to stop-start-change direction is impressive. (Still needs to man up against the run)

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • alporcini alporciniA Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter Dedicated Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 481 Posts
                  • 161 Reputation
                  alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Thank you gents. I truly believe that if he gets his shit together he's gonna be a superstar in this league. I only hope and pray it's for the Browns.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 270 Reputation
                    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    From what I've seen this preseason he's all over the field. Just usually not the guy who makes the play.

                    Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • USFBrownU USFBrown

                      From what I've seen this preseason he's all over the field. Just usually not the guy who makes the play.

                      Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 30k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @usfbrown said:

                      From what I've seen this preseason he's all over the field. Just usually not the guy who makes the play.

                      Maybe an undisciplined disruptor?

                      @d-bone said:

                      That sack was amazing. His body control and ability to stop-start-change direction is impressive.

                      TBH... when I saw it live I thought his knee was a goner...

                      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                      D BoneD IbleedbrownI 2 Replies Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Mingo has superstar written all over him, BUT he needs to learn how to tackle & he will. Keep in mind that the kid has only played from his Jr year in high school forward, then had to switch positions. I don't know whether or not he HAS a ceiling! Tremendous athlete, smart, impeccable character (credit his influence for the rise of Armonty Bryant). If there is one thing the previous regime did right, it was drafting this kid.

                        Mike

                        IN DORSEY I TRUST
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                          @usfbrown said:

                          From what I've seen this preseason he's all over the field. Just usually not the guy who makes the play.

                          Maybe an undisciplined disruptor?

                          @d-bone said:

                          That sack was amazing. His body control and ability to stop-start-change direction is impressive.

                          TBH... when I saw it live I thought his knee was a goner...

                          D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 8k Posts
                          • 3k Reputation
                          D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @tour2ma said:

                          Maybe an undisciplined disruptor?

                          TBH... when I saw it live I thought his knee was a goner...

                          TBH... when I saw it live I thought my knee was a goner... 😉 Just watching that play made me hurt all over.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                            @usfbrown said:

                            From what I've seen this preseason he's all over the field. Just usually not the guy who makes the play.

                            Maybe an undisciplined disruptor?

                            @d-bone said:

                            That sack was amazing. His body control and ability to stop-start-change direction is impressive.

                            TBH... when I saw it live I thought his knee was a goner...

                            Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 5k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @tour2ma said:

                            TBH... when I saw it live I thought his knee was a goner...

                            You mean Mingo's knee, right? That was something how his momentum was taking him one way and he somehow mustered the core strength to bend the other way for the sack.

                            Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • jrb12711J jrb12711

                              He's at the level where I would call him a disruptor but not a finisher. The guy seems to be in the backfield a lot (which is great) but can't seem to make the play a good amount of the time (which is bad). The potential is as clear as day with him though, if the guy puts it all together he could easily be a 10+ sack guy.

                              Edit: I also would like to add that I partly hope he tears it up because "Mingo ate my baby" would be an awesome fantasy football team name.

                              DownSouthKC DownSouthKCD
                              • 256 Posts
                              • 27 Reputation
                              DownSouthKCD DownSouthKC wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @jrb12711 said:

                              He's at the level where I would call him a disruptor but not a finisher. The guy seems to be in the backfield a lot (which is great) but can't seem to make the play a good amount of the time (which is bad). The potential is as clear as day with him though, if the guy puts it all together he could easily be a 10+ sack guy.

                              Edit: I also would like to add that I partly hope he tears it up because "Mingo ate my baby" would be an awesome fantasy football team name.

                              So would Dan Mingo

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                @clevfan4life said:

                                I think he'd make one heck of a will or sam in a 4-3. As a 3-4 olb he's still a liability on run plays. Plus his rushing style is strictly outside edge or inside stunt. If an OL gets their hands on him he's usually finished. That being said he's the only one of our outside rushers getting to the qb. I just see how good he is when they run stunts and whatnot for him. He would be murder to pick up if he was being blitzed from all over the field as a 4-3 LB. So what I'm saying is we should be in a 4-3 most of the time from what I'm seeing from our personnel. Let Mingo get back down to his college weight, where he was even more freakishly athletic....and move him to the will. It doesn't speak well for our defensive staff that they put him in positions where tackles can grab a hold of him, that's not properly utilizing him.

                                From the few times I've seen the 9 tech stunt called for Mingo he's been stonewalled with one exception against the Skins. He doesn't have the strength and ability to convert speed to power. When they are called he goes straight on to the guard and doesn't try to shoot to either shoulder. Even then, when you're engaged on a guard, you have to try and get under his pads and drive him back. He just doesn't do that yet.

                                Not worried, for pass rushers year 3 is the magical one for noticed improvement.

                                Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 8k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @tiamat63 said:

                                From the few times I've seen the 9 tech stunt called for Mingo he's been stonewalled with one exception against the Skins. He doesn't have the strength and ability to convert speed to power. When they are called he goes straight on to the guard and doesn't try to shoot to either shoulder. Even then, when you're engaged on a guard, you have to try and get under his pads and drive him back. He just doesn't do that yet.

                                Not worried, for pass rushers year 3 is the magical one for noticed improvement.

                                Stunting Mingo from the 9 plays against every strength he has. It's not a good call for him. He'll never be an inside stunt rusher, which makes him one-dimensional.

                                I like him, though.

                                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                  • 24k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I agree off the line he's a pure edge rusher. Still think they should have kept him at 235-240 and made him a 4-3 sam or will. I think he'd convert speed to power more effecitively if he hit the line with about a 5 yd spool up.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

                                    @tour2ma said:

                                    TBH... when I saw it live I thought his knee was a goner...

                                    You mean Mingo's knee, right? That was something how his momentum was taking him one way and he somehow mustered the core strength to bend the other way for the sack.

                                    Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                    • 30k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
                                    #17

                                    @ibleedbrown said:

                                    You mean Mingo's knee, right?

                                    Yup... and as D did, I felt a little something in my knee when I first saw it.

                                    @clevfan4life said:

                                    I agree off the line he's a pure edge rusher. Still think they should have kept him at 235-240 and made him a 4-3 sam or will. I think he'd convert speed to power more effecitively if he hit the line with about a 5 yd spool up.

                                    I think he's just too long to generate power. He's a finesse guy. And that alone can be enough, if he can master an inside spin move to complement his outside rush. I think he got his first sack on an inside spin, but is not something he uses often.

                                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                                      @ibleedbrown said:

                                      You mean Mingo's knee, right?

                                      Yup... and as D did, I felt a little something in my knee when I first saw it.

                                      @clevfan4life said:

                                      I agree off the line he's a pure edge rusher. Still think they should have kept him at 235-240 and made him a 4-3 sam or will. I think he'd convert speed to power more effecitively if he hit the line with about a 5 yd spool up.

                                      I think he's just too long to generate power. He's a finesse guy. And that alone can be enough, if he can master an inside spin move to complement his outside rush. I think he got his first sack on an inside spin, but is not something he uses often.

                                      Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                      • 24k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      well long translates to power on the field...if you can get your hands on a guy before he gets his hands on you, even if he's stronger, you got him. I think Mingo would make one of the nastiest blitzing LB'ers in the NFL. I know we're not getting rid of the 3-4 anytime soon so I wouldn't mind seeing some red zone packages that have him lining up next to Dansby and we keep Kruger and Sheard in there at the OLB spots. I dont' think this would work well until the field gets condensed near the goal line, but it would give the offensive line some fits having to deal with the normal power rushers while still having to keep an eye on the most dynamic guy on the field. Tough to think about taking Kirksey out though...that kid played himself into the starter role imo. He's been far and away outperforming Roberstson. If Kruger and Sheard finally start producing what they're supposed to, we could have the #1 defense in the NFL. If our edge pressure comes strictly from Mingo though, as much as I like him...he's too much of a liability in run protection to keep in there for extended periods cause he'd wear down having to fight off 300lb tackles every down. We use him properly though and he could be one of the most dynamic game changers in the NFL.

                                      @tour2ma said:

                                      Yup... and as D did, I felt a little something in my knee when I first saw it.


                                      I think he's just too long to generate power. He's a finesse guy. And that alone can be enough, if he can master an inside spin move to complement his outside rush. I think he got his first sack on an inside spin, but is not something he uses often.

                                      tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • C Clevfan4life

                                        well long translates to power on the field...if you can get your hands on a guy before he gets his hands on you, even if he's stronger, you got him. I think Mingo would make one of the nastiest blitzing LB'ers in the NFL. I know we're not getting rid of the 3-4 anytime soon so I wouldn't mind seeing some red zone packages that have him lining up next to Dansby and we keep Kruger and Sheard in there at the OLB spots. I dont' think this would work well until the field gets condensed near the goal line, but it would give the offensive line some fits having to deal with the normal power rushers while still having to keep an eye on the most dynamic guy on the field. Tough to think about taking Kirksey out though...that kid played himself into the starter role imo. He's been far and away outperforming Roberstson. If Kruger and Sheard finally start producing what they're supposed to, we could have the #1 defense in the NFL. If our edge pressure comes strictly from Mingo though, as much as I like him...he's too much of a liability in run protection to keep in there for extended periods cause he'd wear down having to fight off 300lb tackles every down. We use him properly though and he could be one of the most dynamic game changers in the NFL.

                                        @tour2ma said:

                                        Yup... and as D did, I felt a little something in my knee when I first saw it.


                                        I think he's just too long to generate power. He's a finesse guy. And that alone can be enough, if he can master an inside spin move to complement his outside rush. I think he got his first sack on an inside spin, but is not something he uses often.

                                        tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                        • 13k Posts
                                        • 5k Reputation
                                        tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @clevfan4life said:

                                        well long translates to power on the field...if you can get your hands on a guy before he gets his hands on you, even if he's stronger, you got him. I think Mingo would make one of the nastiest blitzing LB'ers in the NFL. I know we're not getting rid of the 3-4 anytime soon so I wouldn't mind seeing some red zone packages that have him lining up next to Dansby and we keep Kruger and Sheard in there at the OLB spots. I dont' think this would work well until the field gets condensed near the goal line, but it would give the offensive line some fits having to deal with the normal power rushers while still having to keep an eye on the most dynamic guy on the field. Tough to think about taking Kirksey out though...that kid played himself into the starter role imo. He's been far and away outperforming Roberstson. If Kruger and Sheard finally start producing what they're supposed to, we could have the #1 defense in the NFL. If our edge pressure comes strictly from Mingo though, as much as I like him...he's too much of a liability in run protection to keep in there for extended periods cause he'd wear down having to fight off 300lb tackles every down. We use him properly though and he could be one of the most dynamic game changers in the NFL.

                                        Getting your hands on someone earlier than they do you isn't the biggest qualification of power, leverage and low center of gravity are. Mingo can get his hands on the shoulders of a guard but it means nothing if he can't drive him back from being the low man and keeping his legs moving.

                                        As for lining up Mingo at ILB. What purpose would that serve? You take a kid who has played most of his life with his hand in the ground, then ask him to play from a totally different stance. Even more important you ask him to go head on against offensive line man. That suites neither of his strengths. I'd like to point out he's the same weight as Von Miller whom is an every down linebacker. You simply believe that because he plays at more of a 9 technique role that he's going to be constantly taking on 300lb lineman? I think its time for you to brush up on where the coaching staff has been using him.

                                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                          @clevfan4life said:

                                          well long translates to power on the field...if you can get your hands on a guy before he gets his hands on you, even if he's stronger, you got him. I think Mingo would make one of the nastiest blitzing LB'ers in the NFL. I know we're not getting rid of the 3-4 anytime soon so I wouldn't mind seeing some red zone packages that have him lining up next to Dansby and we keep Kruger and Sheard in there at the OLB spots. I dont' think this would work well until the field gets condensed near the goal line, but it would give the offensive line some fits having to deal with the normal power rushers while still having to keep an eye on the most dynamic guy on the field. Tough to think about taking Kirksey out though...that kid played himself into the starter role imo. He's been far and away outperforming Roberstson. If Kruger and Sheard finally start producing what they're supposed to, we could have the #1 defense in the NFL. If our edge pressure comes strictly from Mingo though, as much as I like him...he's too much of a liability in run protection to keep in there for extended periods cause he'd wear down having to fight off 300lb tackles every down. We use him properly though and he could be one of the most dynamic game changers in the NFL.

                                          Getting your hands on someone earlier than they do you isn't the biggest qualification of power, leverage and low center of gravity are. Mingo can get his hands on the shoulders of a guard but it means nothing if he can't drive him back from being the low man and keeping his legs moving.

                                          As for lining up Mingo at ILB. What purpose would that serve? You take a kid who has played most of his life with his hand in the ground, then ask him to play from a totally different stance. Even more important you ask him to go head on against offensive line man. That suites neither of his strengths. I'd like to point out he's the same weight as Von Miller whom is an every down linebacker. You simply believe that because he plays at more of a 9 technique role that he's going to be constantly taking on 300lb lineman? I think its time for you to brush up on where the coaching staff has been using him.

                                          Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 8k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @tiamat63 said:

                                          Getting your hands on someone earlier than they do you isn't the biggest qualification of power, leverage and low center of gravity are. Mingo can get his hands on the shoulders of a guard but it means nothing if he can't drive him back from being the low man and keeping his legs moving.

                                          As for lining up Mingo at ILB. What purpose would that serve? You take a kid who has played most of his life with his hand in the ground, then ask him to play from a totally different stance. Even more important you ask him to go head on against offensive line man. That suites neither of his strengths. I'd like to point out he's the same weight as Von Miller whom is an every down linebacker. You simply believe that because he plays at more of a 9 technique role that he's going to be constantly taking on 300lb lineman? I think its time for you to brush up on where the coaching staff has been using him.

                                          Good post.

                                          +1

                                          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate