How Did Mingo Look Last Night?
-
I've also noticed Mingo misses a lot of tackles and isn't as sure of a tackler as some. BUT, the dude is so fast and so distruptive he just blows shit up!!! Then guys like Kruger get the sack and the DBs get panic passes that are easy to pick off. I think a lot of his misses are him flying so fast he flys by. He'll get it together with time. I do wish he was a killer with his hits, but Ill take what he's bringing now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login