Skip to content

CUTS

The Browns Board
118 32 6.1k
  • It appears I cannot delete..just edit. One of the mods can move it

  • I hope we see McFaddens name soon

  • I'm really bummed about Oby

  • certainly would not have been Nate as he would probably have re-injured his hammy during practice this week then kicked back and collect a check.

  • I'm really bummed about Oby

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm really bummed about Oby

    Why? he has not done anything since he has been here, time to infuse new blood and get better. Keep all the same players and its 4-12 all over again.

  • Wow, looks like they're making the hard cuts first. Kinda surprised about Lewis and Gilkey. Gilkey didn't have a good preseason l know, but l thought he had a decent rep as a solid backup last year.

  • that means that either Johnson, Gabriel, Benjamin, or Snead is slated to start right? Great.

  • I wonder how the QB lineup will look? Shaw backing up Manziel is like having two of the same QB's. Should we keep a guy on the verge of retirement over Shaw. I think that would be a bad move as would having two rookies backing up Hoyer.

  • that means that either Johnson, Gabriel, Benjamin, or Snead is slated to start right? Great.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    that means that either Johnson, Gabriel, Benjamin, or Snead is slated to start right? Great.

    Gabriel and Snead have looked good and are young and healthy. Johnson is slightly smaller than Gordon so chalk one up for his size. Johnson could be a steal from GB's practice squad once his ACL is 100%

  • I wonder how the QB lineup will look? Shaw backing up Manziel is like having two of the same QB's. Should we keep a guy on the verge of retirement over Shaw. I think that would be a bad move as would having two rookies backing up Hoyer.

    @topdawg31 said:

    I wonder how the QB lineup will look? Shaw backing up Manziel is like having two of the same QB's. Should we keep a guy on the verge of retirement over Shaw. I think that would be a bad move as would having two rookies backing up Hoyer.

    So they are all bad moves. You're fun.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    I wonder how the QB lineup will look? Shaw backing up Manziel is like having two of the same QB's. Should we keep a guy on the verge of retirement over Shaw. I think that would be a bad move as would having two rookies backing up Hoyer.

    So they are all bad moves. You're fun.

    @cvcanedy said:

    So they are all bad moves. You're fun.

    such indecision, how funny would it be to be Ray Farmers neighbor.

  • Hoys, JFF, Grossman

  • Hoys, JFF, Grossman

    @slowburn said:

    Hoys, JFF, Grossman

    These are surprising cuts.

  • Hope someone pops (WR) up on waiver wires and a good decision is to come on which D lineman can get you the biggest trade buck bang. ( assuming the Browns tap into their talent rich

    d line pool)

  • that means that either Johnson, Gabriel, Benjamin, or Snead is slated to start right? Great.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    that means that either Johnson, Gabriel, Benjamin, or Snead is slated to start right? Great.

    I'm ok with this. Johnson is the only one l'm unsure about but supposedly has all the tools. He's got a plate full of opportunity staring him down, so let's see what he does with it.

    Gabriel's been a spark so far and Smead looks steady. And good to see Benjamin getting back to form.

  • I know I shouldn't be surprised considering the injuries and all... but I am. Sad that Burleson was too much of an injury concern to risk.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    that means that either Johnson, Gabriel, Benjamin, or Snead is slated to start right? Great.

    I'm ok with this. Johnson is the only one l'm unsure about but supposedly has all the tools. He's got a plate full of opportunity staring him down, so let's see what he does with it.

    Gabriel's been a spark so far and Smead looks steady. And good to see Benjamin getting back to form.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I'm ok with this. Johnson is the only one l'm unsure about but supposedly has all the tools. He's got a plate full of opportunity staring him down, so let's see what he does with it.

    Gabriel's been a spark so far and Smead looks steady. And good to see Benjamin getting back to form.

    Johnson was a guy I was pretty excited about. Did he not play much this preseason, or was he just invisible? I remember seeing him out there, but I don't remember him making any real plays.

  • I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?

  • I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?

    Does he have a bad history? I don't know a ton about him

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?

    Does he have a bad history? I don't know a ton about him

    @cvcanedy said:

    Does he have a bad history? I don't know a ton about him

    I might be mistaken, but I seem to recall reading something about a checkered past. I don't remember exactly what it entailed.

    Regardless if I remember correctly or not however, I'm down with it. I love the idea of taking a chance on the occasional high-risk high-talent player.