CUTS
-
I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?
-
I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?
I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?
Does he have a bad history? I don't know a ton about him
-
I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?
Does he have a bad history? I don't know a ton about him
Does he have a bad history? I don't know a ton about him
I might be mistaken, but I seem to recall reading something about a checkered past. I don't remember exactly what it entailed.
Regardless if I remember correctly or not however, I'm down with it. I love the idea of taking a chance on the occasional high-risk high-talent player.
-
I liked Dion Lewis, but I'm very happy that the Browns have decided to keep Crowell around. He looked fantastic in that last game. He's another Josh Gordon type risk/reward right?
Does he have a bad history? I don't know a ton about him
-
2012 season[edit]
On June 29, Crowell was arrested on a drug charge.[17][18] Crowell was dismissed from the University of Georgia football team due to his arrest.
Crowell enrolled at Alabama State in July 2012.[19]
During the 2012 season, Crowell ran the ball well having several good games for Alabama State including the breakout performance he displayed on September 29 by rushing for 127 yards which included a 61-yard touchdown run in Alabama State's 54-14 win against Alcorn State.[20] He finished the season as the Hornets' leading rusher while helping Alabama State complete a 7-4 record.
-
I'm ok with this. Johnson is the only one l'm unsure about but supposedly has all the tools. He's got a plate full of opportunity staring him down, so let's see what he does with it.
Gabriel's been a spark so far and Smead looks steady. And good to see Benjamin getting back to form.
Johnson was a guy I was pretty excited about. Did he not play much this preseason, or was he just invisible? I remember seeing him out there, but I don't remember him making any real plays.
Johnson was a guy I was pretty excited about. Did he not play much this preseason, or was he just invisible? I remember seeing him out there, but I don't remember him making any real plays.
I think he missed some preseason games with some injury issues. The catch he made in the last preseason game was the only one l remember him making.
-
CBS sports says Justin staples is also cut. I like the kid, I think this is a bad move
-
Myself or a mod can just edit the OP as more news comes out.
Done. Only surprise to me is Gilkey- we're thin at RG.
-
that means that either Johnson, Gabriel, Benjamin, or Snead is slated to start right? Great.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
that means that either Johnson, Gabriel, Benjamin, or Snead is slated to start right? Great.
Don't be surprised to see Johnson start...and do well.
-
CBS sports says Justin staples is also cut. I like the kid, I think this is a bad move
CBS sports says Justin staples is also cut. I like the kid, I think this is a bad move
I gotta admit, l had to look him up to see what position he played. LB. i'm sure they're gonna try to get some of these guys on the PS. Staples and Gilkey are eligible, not sure about some of the others.
-
I hope we sign Stephen Hill
-
johnson was the receiver that got his helmet knocked off last preseason game because manziel threw the ball a foot over his head. besides being almost decapitated i like his size and if he can catch the freakin ball and run routes we'll at least have some serviceable WRs. look for barnidge and cam to have big years.
lewis was a fumbler and even though i liked his speed and how he could cut him getting hurt last year soured me on him as a RB. loved oogah but with agnew now and the way crowell just blew the doors off the other night these guys had to go.
-
Eric Winston cut by Seahawks, solve our problem at right tackle?
-
I'm more worried about CB than I am WR. Gilbert isn't ready, skrine is a slot guy, trufant is 4'11", and Desir needs to go to the practice squad.
I wouldnt mind rolling the dice on hill, but I would wait until I see who else gets cut.
-
Eric Winston cut by Seahawks, solve our problem at right tackle?
Eric Winston cut by Seahawks, solve our problem at right tackle?
Only know him as a PA spokesman or whatever he is. Don't know how effective he is.
There's a chance, I'd say.
-
Mary Kay saying McFadden cut
-
Mary Kay saying McFadden cut
-
Connor Shaw cut
-
If we really cut Oby AND Gray... wow
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login