Other Team's Cuts
-
Well not cut yet- but should be I had to look this one up to torture PG. Guess who's averaging a stellar 2.6 ypc in the preseason? Our old pal, none other than "Run to Darkness" Trent Richardson. Boom Herron and a guy I never heard of Zurlon Tipton are doing better. May go down as one of the biggest busts in the history of the NFL- at least Banner and Lombardi got that one right.
On a serious note, Vincent Brown cut by the Chargers- any interest, even though he's hurt? Not that old.
-
Major Wright and Jeff Demps cut by Tampa.
I'd like to see us make a play for Wright and Hill.
-
I'll trust in what Farmer & Company do, but I can't stand WRs who drop passes. We'll see what they think & want.
Mike
-
Champ Bailey...
.... just saying.
-
I think Stockton would be happy if we picked up Michael Sam.
-
Let Sam fade away into obscurity.
-
Let Sam fade away into obscurity.
Let Sam fade away into obscurity.
SEC DPOY? Doubt that
-
Let Sam fade away into obscurity.
SEC DPOY? Doubt that
-
Sam played well this offseason, he'll be picked up again
-
Sam played well this offseason, he'll be picked up again
Played so well he got cut.
-
The Rams also have a lot of DEs
-
LB Pat Angerer from Atlanta is a surprise.
FB Jorvorski Lane retained by the Bucs. Quite a story. He was a very effective TB with very soft hands for A&M but ballooned to 290 lbs and did not get drafted. Worked for a furniture store eventually, did some indoor football, got his weight down below 260 and signed with the Dolphins because Mike Sherman promised him a tryout if he got to that weight. Made their team 2012 after a couple of years out of "real" football, was waived a year ago and went to the Bucs just this year and has now made their team. From rags to riches because he finally realized he had a food problem (kind of like some people need to realize they have a pot problem).
-
I'll trust in what Farmer & Company do, but I can't stand WRs who drop passes. We'll see what they think & want.
Mike
I'll trust in what Farmer & Company do, but I can't stand WRs who drop passes. We'll see what they think & want.
Mike
Fuck I hate it so much. Dropped passes murder me.
I'd gladly overlook all the other attributes if the guy can just catch the ball and hang on to it.
-
Sam played well this offseason, he'll be picked up again
Played so well he got cut.
Played so well he got cut.
The Rams are quite possibly just as stacked on the D-line as we are. He had no shot obviously of taking Quinn or Long's starting jobs. There just wasn't a place for him. If we ran a 4-3 Sam would be a 3rd or possibly 2nd string DE here in Cleveland. I mean maybe Sheard and Kruger are just "pacing" themselves and Sam was someone fighting for his job...but he looks quicker off the line than any of our "hybrids" so far
-
LB Pat Angerer from Atlanta is a surprise.
FB Jorvorski Lane retained by the Bucs. Quite a story. He was a very effective TB with very soft hands for A&M but ballooned to 290 lbs and did not get drafted. Worked for a furniture store eventually, did some indoor football, got his weight down below 260 and signed with the Dolphins because Mike Sherman promised him a tryout if he got to that weight. Made their team 2012 after a couple of years out of "real" football, was waived a year ago and went to the Bucs just this year and has now made their team. From rags to riches because he finally realized he had a food problem (kind of like some people need to realize they have a pot problem).
(kind of like some people need to realize they have a pot problem).
and who would that be?
The guy that passed 70* drug tests in a row?
-
Sam played well this offseason, he'll be picked up again
Played so well he got cut.
Played so well he got cut.
Cut from a team that had 7 other defensive ends.
A good rule of thumb - research.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login