OL Back-ups
-
I was surprised at the OL cuts and not surprised that they were picked up by other teams - especially Gilkey. It wouldn't surprise me to see him as a regular starter one day and I always thought he played at an NFL level after his rookie year. But I'm even more surprised at the pick-ups on the OL today. So I want to know what you think. Did we upgrade? Any theories as to why cut players failed to impress this staff?
-
I thought the bucks claimed him. But still wondering if we upgraded the OL through all these changes.
-
Was not disappointed to see Wallace gone. His claim to fame was wiffing on Sam and then helping him by piling on Sam and Manziel so he could record .5 sacks for the wrong team.
-
Was not disappointed to see Wallace gone. His claim to fame was wiffing on Sam and then helping him by piling on Sam and Manziel so he could record .5 sacks for the wrong team.
Was not disappointed to see Wallace gone. His claim to fame was wiffing on Sam and then helping him by piling on Sam and Manziel so he could record .5 sacks for the wrong team.
I am glad to see him gone.
Zombo
-
Any theories on Gilkey? Do you think the fighting had anything to do with it. I was hoping he would become a starter - tremendous size and a mean attitude.
-
Any theories on Gilkey? Do you think the fighting had anything to do with it. I was hoping he would become a starter - tremendous size and a mean attitude.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login