Skip to content

Happy Labor Day

The Browns Board
19 11 513
  • Vegan patties. Tofu with bean sprouts. Brown Rice with carrots in sesame oil.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Vegan patties. Tofu with bean sprouts. Brown Rice with carrots in sesame oil.

    now i know this is a joke, correct?

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #8

    T-Bone and oktoberfest

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Vegan patties. Tofu with bean sprouts. Brown Rice with carrots in sesame oil.

    now i know this is a joke, correct?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @miktoxic said:

    now i know this is a joke, correct?

    Oh, thats what my Vegan younger brother is having. Me, chinese chicken, spam fried rice and some kind of vegetable.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    HA!

  • G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
    #11

    everyone just be safe today.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Heading out to my oldest daughters' for dinner. Daughter told me kids had made a spice cake for Grandpa so I Made a batch of my famous peanut butter fudge as a surprise for them, IF they can keep their Dad from eating it.

    Hope you all are having a great day.

    I hope to meet many of you at the Browns/Ravens tailgate.

    Mike

  • @miktoxic said:

    happy labor day droogs!

    Back at ya Alex...

    Where has the year gone???

    Hot 'n' humid today... perfect Shandy weather...

    Food-wise going classic today: Burgers, (They Call Me) Tater Salad and corn...

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @tour2ma said:

    Back at ya Alex...

    Where has the year gone???

    Hot 'n' humid today... perfect Shandy weather...

    Food-wise going classic today: Burgers, (They Call Me) Tater Salad and corn...

    Alex? You mean Mike?
  • everyone just be safe today.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @gafreleets said:

    everyone just be safe today.

    Got home and my wife saw a mouse

    I tried to catch it and the wife yelled and I missed it

    I wish I had a cat

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Donatos pizza, pep, sausage on thin crust. Added sliced tomatoes and cooked an addition ten minutes when I got it him home. Those tomatoes make all the diff in the world.

    Met family at TGIF's for dinner tonight. Had a decent ny strip with shrooms and onions. Those effing onions make all the diff in the world.

    Already starting to get pumped for the season opener next weekend. Todays line is seven with the up and down at 41. I expect the line to increase some at kickoff

  • Donatos pizza, pep, sausage on thin crust. Added sliced tomatoes and cooked an addition ten minutes when I got it him home. Those tomatoes make all the diff in the world.

    Met family at TGIF's for dinner tonight. Had a decent ny strip with shrooms and onions. Those effing onions make all the diff in the world.

    Already starting to get pumped for the season opener next weekend. Todays line is seven with the up and down at 41. I expect the line to increase some at kickoff

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @slowburn said:

    Donatos pizza, pep, sausage on thin crust. Added sliced tomatoes and cooked an addition ten minutes when I got it him home. Those tomatoes make all the diff in the world.

    Met family at TGIF's for dinner tonight. Had a decent ny strip with shrooms and onions. Those effing onions make all the diff in the world.

    Already starting to get pumped for the season opener next weekend. Todays line is seven with the up and down at 41. I expect the line to increase some at kickoff

    all of the Donatos pizza places have closed near my house

    Damn the libs................or rep's

    I don't know who to blame!???????????????

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #17

    blame the rich!

  • blame the rich!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @slowburn said:

    blame the rich!

    damn the poor

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Donato's sucks. Thats a Columbus thing. They died up here in Cleveland.