Skip to content

Happy Labor Day

The Browns Board
19 11 513
  • Just loaded up the smoker with 4 big slabs of baby backs, come on 4 o'clock

  • I'll be lighting the charcoal around 3. Not sure what the wife got at the meat market, but I'm sure I'll be putting some potatoes and onions on first, and that's when the first ice cold Sam Adams gets opened.

  • Vegan patties. Tofu with bean sprouts. Brown Rice with carrots in sesame oil.

  • Just ate a big bowl of chili I made yesterday, and the bar is in my dinner plans

  • dropped a hunny+ last night taking the girlfriend to some swanky italian joint in irvington and i too made a big batch of chili on saturday (tastes better on the second day) so needless to say i did my food fest over the weekend. invested over $500 in a vitamix a couple of weeks ago. got a great recipe for an all fruit margarita i'm dying to try. think i'll start in an hour or two. popping a bud can now just to get the juices flowing.

    happy labor day droogs!

  • dropped a hunny+ last night taking the girlfriend to some swanky italian joint in irvington and i too made a big batch of chili on saturday (tastes better on the second day) so needless to say i did my food fest over the weekend. invested over $500 in a vitamix a couple of weeks ago. got a great recipe for an all fruit margarita i'm dying to try. think i'll start in an hour or two. popping a bud can now just to get the juices flowing.

    happy labor day droogs!

    @miktoxic said:

    happy labor day droogs!

    Back at ya Alex...

    Where has the year gone???

    Hot 'n' humid today... perfect Shandy weather...

    Food-wise going classic today: Burgers, (They Call Me) Tater Salad and corn...

  • Vegan patties. Tofu with bean sprouts. Brown Rice with carrots in sesame oil.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Vegan patties. Tofu with bean sprouts. Brown Rice with carrots in sesame oil.

    now i know this is a joke, correct?

  • T-Bone and oktoberfest

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Vegan patties. Tofu with bean sprouts. Brown Rice with carrots in sesame oil.

    now i know this is a joke, correct?

    @miktoxic said:

    now i know this is a joke, correct?

    Oh, thats what my Vegan younger brother is having. Me, chinese chicken, spam fried rice and some kind of vegetable.

  • HA!

  • everyone just be safe today.

  • Heading out to my oldest daughters' for dinner. Daughter told me kids had made a spice cake for Grandpa so I Made a batch of my famous peanut butter fudge as a surprise for them, IF they can keep their Dad from eating it.

    Hope you all are having a great day.

    I hope to meet many of you at the Browns/Ravens tailgate.

    Mike

  • @miktoxic said:

    happy labor day droogs!

    Back at ya Alex...

    Where has the year gone???

    Hot 'n' humid today... perfect Shandy weather...

    Food-wise going classic today: Burgers, (They Call Me) Tater Salad and corn...

    @tour2ma said:

    Back at ya Alex...

    Where has the year gone???

    Hot 'n' humid today... perfect Shandy weather...

    Food-wise going classic today: Burgers, (They Call Me) Tater Salad and corn...

    Alex? You mean Mike?
  • everyone just be safe today.

    @gafreleets said:

    everyone just be safe today.

    Got home and my wife saw a mouse

    I tried to catch it and the wife yelled and I missed it

    I wish I had a cat

  • Donatos pizza, pep, sausage on thin crust. Added sliced tomatoes and cooked an addition ten minutes when I got it him home. Those tomatoes make all the diff in the world.

    Met family at TGIF's for dinner tonight. Had a decent ny strip with shrooms and onions. Those effing onions make all the diff in the world.

    Already starting to get pumped for the season opener next weekend. Todays line is seven with the up and down at 41. I expect the line to increase some at kickoff

  • Donatos pizza, pep, sausage on thin crust. Added sliced tomatoes and cooked an addition ten minutes when I got it him home. Those tomatoes make all the diff in the world.

    Met family at TGIF's for dinner tonight. Had a decent ny strip with shrooms and onions. Those effing onions make all the diff in the world.

    Already starting to get pumped for the season opener next weekend. Todays line is seven with the up and down at 41. I expect the line to increase some at kickoff

    @slowburn said:

    Donatos pizza, pep, sausage on thin crust. Added sliced tomatoes and cooked an addition ten minutes when I got it him home. Those tomatoes make all the diff in the world.

    Met family at TGIF's for dinner tonight. Had a decent ny strip with shrooms and onions. Those effing onions make all the diff in the world.

    Already starting to get pumped for the season opener next weekend. Todays line is seven with the up and down at 41. I expect the line to increase some at kickoff

    all of the Donatos pizza places have closed near my house

    Damn the libs................or rep's

    I don't know who to blame!???????????????

  • blame the rich!

  • blame the rich!

    @slowburn said:

    blame the rich!

    damn the poor

  • Donato's sucks. Thats a Columbus thing. They died up here in Cleveland.