Skip to content

STEELER WEEK!

The Browns Board
114 38 5.9k
  • @tiamat63 said:

    I'm just reading my own posts and having an issue finding the word "owned". As for penalty yardage, it should have been much higher on the Steelers side, but hey, shit happens. The Browns were inside their own 20 because Benjamin didn't take a knee. So I guess that was the reason they were having such issue in the 1st half? Its all making sense now. Remind me which QB was the beneficiary of the refs mishaps in the 1st half?... We're all a bunch of homers, including yourself. Deal with it, Vag.

    How did Ben benefit from the refs? And no it shouldn't have been much higher. Haden who is a good corner was holding brown allll game and getting away with it. Just take the loss. On my steelers board if the steelers lose its not a bunch of excuses. You all are a damn excuse factory.

    @vagitron said:

    How did Ben benefit from the refs? And no it shouldn't have been much higher. Haden who is a good corner was holding brown allll game and getting away with it. Just take the loss. On my steelers board if the steelers lose its not a bunch of excuses. You all are a damn excuse factory.

    Fuck you, I"ve seen the Steelers boards. You assholes are still blaming the zebra's for the Pack kicking your ass. If you're going to mention Haden holding, then I'd also like to see the sometimes not so subtle push offs by your receivers call as well. Finally, how did Ben benefit? The biggest one I can think of is the lack of a call when Kruger was clearly being hooked going after Ben on his long TD to Brown.

  • We got beat straight up. We were out coached. We were out executed.

  • Tackling issues caused by drills using boxing gloves.

    Correctable

  • Beating up the steelers and making a game of it has not sat well in Pitt.....phones on talk radio lit up all day. People are legitimately worried what will happen when they face a "real offense".

    Let's be real here steelers fans....only good thing out ta this game is the W. Otherwise, you're exposed.

  • @vagitron said:

    How did Ben benefit from the refs? And no it shouldn't have been much higher. Haden who is a good corner was holding brown allll game and getting away with it. Just take the loss. On my steelers board if the steelers lose its not a bunch of excuses. You all are a damn excuse factory.

    Fuck you, I"ve seen the Steelers boards. You assholes are still blaming the zebra's for the Pack kicking your ass. If you're going to mention Haden holding, then I'd also like to see the sometimes not so subtle push offs by your receivers call as well. Finally, how did Ben benefit? The biggest one I can think of is the lack of a call when Kruger was clearly being hooked going after Ben on his long TD to Brown.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Fuck you, I"ve seen the Steelers boards. You assholes are still blaming the zebra's for the Pack kicking your ass. If you're going to mention Haden holding, then I'd also like to see the sometimes not so subtle push offs by your receivers call as well. Finally, how did Ben benefit? The biggest one I can think of is the lack of a call when Kruger was clearly being hooked going after Ben on his long TD to Brown.

    Its not the case on my steelers board and what is it with some of you and the childish name Calling. I stand by this mantra, if I won't say it to your face I'm not going to say it on a internet message board. Grow up.
  • Beating up the steelers and making a game of it has not sat well in Pitt.....phones on talk radio lit up all day. People are legitimately worried what will happen when they face a "real offense".

    Let's be real here steelers fans....only good thing out ta this game is the W. Otherwise, you're exposed.

    @choco said:

    Beating up the steelers and making a game of it has not sat well in Pitt.....phones on talk radio lit up all day. People are legitimately worried what will happen when they face a "real offense".

    Let's be real here steelers fans....only good thing out ta this game is the W. Otherwise, you're exposed.

    Sports talk radio is sports talk radio. Certain facets of the populace go all defcon 5 and others stay more grounded. I'm not worried about the steelers yet and I'm certainly not worried about the offense.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    And he still has the worst QB rating for a Super Bowl winning team in the history of the NFL.

    Go fuck yourself.

    Talking smack about somebody WINNING a Super Bowl!! crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

    browns1.jpg

    @silverback said:

    Talking smack about somebody WINNING a Super Bowl!!

    And exactly WHAT did Raplisberger do to contribute to that SB victory?. . . That's right Jack Shit!

    The Stoolers won that game not because of what he did, but in spite of what he did (along with the help of the refs).

    I typed that slow so you would u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d.

  • It's week one of the NFL season and despite getting sacked your defense got absolutely destroyed in the first half. The browns possessed the ball in the 2nd half and penalties backed the steelers up on more than one occasion. The browns have a nice defensive line but all of the sacks on Sunday came from Ben being Ben and trying to make a play past the point where he should. You have to take the good with the bad.

    @vagitron said:

    It's week one of the NFL season and despite getting sacked your defense got absolutely destroyed in the first half.

    Guess which defense gave up 6.1 yards a carry?

  • WHAT'S IT FUCKIN MATTER. God damn we lost. Why do you guys even argue with this troll.

  • @vagitron said:

    It's week one of the NFL season and despite getting sacked your defense got absolutely destroyed in the first half.

    Guess which defense gave up 6.1 yards a carry?

    @canton-dawg said:

    Guess which defense gave up 6.1 yards a carry?

    Yea, out of the pistol. Let's see how it goes week 3.

  • Time to close this thread and start talking Saints

  • Time to close this thread and start talking Saints

    @topdawg31 said:

    Time to close this thread and start talking Saints

    Seconded...