Skip to content

Wes Welker Suspended 4 games

The Browns Board
35 19 1.3k
  • ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #17

    This is interesting. Apparently these drugs bring a 4 game suspension on the first offense. Welker, of course, claims he didnt take it and someone could have put it in his drink. I dont care either way, but it does create an interesting possibility for sabotage.

    Drop something in someones drink, then send in an "anonymous" tip, they get tested and BAM 4 game suspension. Hmmmm. Where does Big Ben do his drinking? And JFF better watch his back(and glass).

    Just sayin.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #18

    Doesn't seem to matter Manzier, the Steelers whole back field gets pulled over and tells the cops they are smokin' it up and they still start the season...

    On that note, if Ray Rice gets banned for life if he beats his wife again, what does Big Ben get for his next rape?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #19

    The hat was all the proof they needed...

    welker1.jpg?w=205

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Fedoras and ecstasy go together like peanut butter and jelly.

  • Doesn't seem to matter Manzier, the Steelers whole back field gets pulled over and tells the cops they are smokin' it up and they still start the season...

    On that note, if Ray Rice gets banned for life if he beats his wife again, what does Big Ben get for his next rape?

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @hx214 said:

    On that note, if Ray Rice gets banned for life if he beats his wife again, what does Big Ben get for his next rape?

    Adoration from Steelers fans who don't have daughters.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #22

    get off the couch? you must be thinking about something else. ecstasy if 'the' club drug.

    dance and fuck.

    i thought it was a mixture of mesc and coke.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #23

    No. It's mdma. A type of amphetamine but one that produces feelings of empathy. I said you'd be lucky to get off the couch more because well that couch is just so damn awesome. One thing you're not going to do on it is go out and get hit by defenders. Bad pie. Bad pie.

  • @cvcanedy said:

    Yep he only violated once. You definitely know the story.

    I dont care. One time taking PEDs is a worse than a hundred joints

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @londonbrown said:

    I dont care. One time taking PEDs is a worse than a hundred joints

    No argument with that logic. Name one person who has overdosed and died from smoking too much pot. It's funny how all of the ant-drug warriors have no issue continuing a war on a plant that had been used for thousands of years for medicinal, industrial and recreational purposes, and was only made illegal due special interests that whined to the government due to fear of losing money, but are OK with folks using a much dangerous substance in alcohol. Now I'm not above a couple of beers myself, but let's not pretend that alcohol is safer on the body than cannabis. 😳

  • it was reported as amphetamines which to me can mean a wide spectrum of drugs, either for recreational use or for PE.

    maybe he's a closet tweaker.

    do you know in colorado that marijuana is listed as a schedule I drug along side lsd, heroin and peyote? where as methamphetamine, cocaine and amphetamines are schedule II.

    the funniest is the 'schedules' of drugs are listed as having biggest chance of habitual abuse I being the most. ok i can see heroin being a schedule I drug but weed and acid? who do you know that takes acid everyday? i mean who did you know?

    schedule III includes oxycodone the most abused drug in this country right now, behind meth and crack, which are in a lower category still than marijuana..

    man we need someone in these states to really pass some common sense drug laws.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @miktoxic said:

    it was reported as amphetamines which to me can mean a wide spectrum of drugs, either for recreational use or for PE.

    maybe he's a closet tweaker.

    do you know in colorado that marijuana is listed as a schedule I drug along side lsd, heroin and peyote? where as methamphetamine, cocaine and amphetamines are schedule II.

    the funniest is the 'schedules' of drugs are listed as having biggest chance of habitual abuse I being the most. ok i can see heroin being a schedule I drug but weed and acid? who do you know that takes acid everyday? i mean who did you know?

    schedule III includes oxycodone the most abused drug in this country right now, behind meth and crack, which are in a lower category still than marijuana..

    man we need someone in these states to really pass some common sense drug laws.

    How about a common sense law of ending the prohibition of cannabis? It should have never been made illegal in the first place!

  • So the guy that proves you don't have to be 6'4, 220lb, run a 4.4 40 to succeed as a receiver in the NFL is caught on PEDs of some kind. Yep, feels like a bit of a letdown.

    But, only 2nd violation, so 4 game suspension, as per the agreement.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @gftchris said:

    But, only 2nd violation, so 4 game suspension, as per the agreement.

    the PED policy is separate from the drugs of abuse policy. Under PED policy, first offense is 4 games.

    MDMA, 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine, is the active drug in ecstasy, which is cut with all kinds of fillers to produce the pill form. Molly on the other hand, reportedly what Wes was on, is the pure liquid form of MDMA. It is thus part of the methamphetamine family, classifying it as a PED. Ritalin would in practice be a better PED than molly.

    The real danger is to abusers of the drug, which acts on the brain to cause heightened levels of dopamine. Continued use actually causes the brain to produce less dopamine when MDMA isn't present in the blood, which leads to depression. Kinda nasty really.

  • @gftchris said:

    But, only 2nd violation, so 4 game suspension, as per the agreement.

    the PED policy is separate from the drugs of abuse policy. Under PED policy, first offense is 4 games.

    MDMA, 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine, is the active drug in ecstasy, which is cut with all kinds of fillers to produce the pill form. Molly on the other hand, reportedly what Wes was on, is the pure liquid form of MDMA. It is thus part of the methamphetamine family, classifying it as a PED. Ritalin would in practice be a better PED than molly.

    The real danger is to abusers of the drug, which acts on the brain to cause heightened levels of dopamine. Continued use actually causes the brain to produce less dopamine when MDMA isn't present in the blood, which leads to depression. Kinda nasty really.

    G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @choco said:

    the PED policy is separate from the drugs of abuse policy. Under PED policy, first offense is 4 games.

    MDMA, 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine, is the active drug in ecstasy, which is cut with all kinds of fillers to produce the pill form. Molly on the other hand, reportedly what Wes was on, is the pure liquid form of MDMA. It is thus part of the methamphetamine family, classifying it as a PED. Ritalin would in practice be a better PED than molly.

    The real danger is to abusers of the drug, which acts on the brain to cause heightened levels of dopamine. Continued use actually causes the brain to produce less dopamine when MDMA isn't present in the blood, which leads to depression. Kinda nasty really.

    Yall sound like a bunch of drug newbies on here I swear.

    I did drugs for years and ex/molly/MDMA was one of my absolute favorites. That being said,I never once saw liquid molly, EVER. it's always been in powder form.... God did that shit make ya feel like Jesus himself. And I could fuck for hours and hours and hours....

    Anyways

    ..........

  • @choco said:

    the PED policy is separate from the drugs of abuse policy. Under PED policy, first offense is 4 games.

    MDMA, 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine, is the active drug in ecstasy, which is cut with all kinds of fillers to produce the pill form. Molly on the other hand, reportedly what Wes was on, is the pure liquid form of MDMA. It is thus part of the methamphetamine family, classifying it as a PED. Ritalin would in practice be a better PED than molly.

    The real danger is to abusers of the drug, which acts on the brain to cause heightened levels of dopamine. Continued use actually causes the brain to produce less dopamine when MDMA isn't present in the blood, which leads to depression. Kinda nasty really.

    Yall sound like a bunch of drug newbies on here I swear.

    I did drugs for years and ex/molly/MDMA was one of my absolute favorites. That being said,I never once saw liquid molly, EVER. it's always been in powder form.... God did that shit make ya feel like Jesus himself. And I could fuck for hours and hours and hours....

    Anyways

    ..........

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #28

    GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Yall sound like a bunch of drug newbies on here I swear.

    I did drugs for years and ex/molly/MDMA was one of my absolute favorites. That being said,I never once saw liquid molly, EVER. it's always been in powder form.... God did that shit make ya feel like Jesus himself. And I could fuck for hours and hours and hours....

    Anyways

    ..........

    STFU junior and go to bed with your fairy tales.

  • GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Yall sound like a bunch of drug newbies on here I swear.

    I did drugs for years and ex/molly/MDMA was one of my absolute favorites. That being said,I never once saw liquid molly, EVER. it's always been in powder form.... God did that shit make ya feel like Jesus himself. And I could fuck for hours and hours and hours....

    Anyways

    ..........

    STFU junior and go to bed with your fairy tales.

    G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    STFU junior and go to bed with your fairy tales.

    Lmao...this internet gangster keeps popping up everywhere.

    The biggest pussies have the biggest mouths bro...

    Just saying...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    STFU junior and go to bed with your fairy tales.

    Lmao...this internet gangster keeps popping up everywhere.

    The biggest pussies have the biggest mouths bro...

    Just saying...

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #30

    GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Lmao...this internet gangster keeps popping up everywhere.

    The biggest pussies have the biggest mouths bro...

    Just saying...

    I ain't your 'bro' ass wipe. And the only pussy on here is your mouth.

  • T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    He did go to Heritage Hall...

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #32

    i was doing acid, crystal T and selling weed by the ounces in high school in the 70s. i didn't touch coke until i came to visit my sister in NYC off the plane from germany in '84. did crank in AZ. coke when i worked on madison ave. like it was going out of style and have been drinking since i was 16 (53 now). and i still don't know what 'molly' is. i took ecstasy once and thought it was a waste of time and money. taken my share of oxys, vics, xanies etc. but never found it that enjoyable where i might even think about becoming dependent on it. meanwhile my friend is going broke, close to eviction cuz he has to pop at least 6 a day to feel normal.

    gave up everything except the drink years ago when i retired and i feel fine. the money i spent on stoopid shit i could be living in lebron's house.

  • i was doing acid, crystal T and selling weed by the ounces in high school in the 70s. i didn't touch coke until i came to visit my sister in NYC off the plane from germany in '84. did crank in AZ. coke when i worked on madison ave. like it was going out of style and have been drinking since i was 16 (53 now). and i still don't know what 'molly' is. i took ecstasy once and thought it was a waste of time and money. taken my share of oxys, vics, xanies etc. but never found it that enjoyable where i might even think about becoming dependent on it. meanwhile my friend is going broke, close to eviction cuz he has to pop at least 6 a day to feel normal.

    gave up everything except the drink years ago when i retired and i feel fine. the money i spent on stoopid shit i could be living in lebron's house.

    G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @miktoxic said:

    i was doing acid, crystal T and selling weed by the ounces in high school in the 70s. i didn't touch coke until i came to visit my sister in NYC off the plane from germany in '84. did crank in AZ. coke when i worked on madison ave. like it was going out of style and have been drinking since i was 16 (53 now). and i still don't know what 'molly' is. i took ecstasy once and thought it was a waste of time and money. taken my share of oxys, vics, xanies etc. but never found it that enjoyable where i might even think about becoming dependent on it. meanwhile my friend is going broke, close to eviction cuz he has to pop at least 6 a day to feel normal.

    gave up everything except the drink years ago when i retired and i feel fine. the money i spent on stoopid shit i could be living in lebron's house.

    Omg I know Mik I think about the money I wasted and it makes me sick... And I only did drugs for about 10 years lol.

    I have been clean and sober now for over two years and I wouldn't have it any other way. My life is amazing compared to the hell I endured...

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco
    #34

    Only 10 years?

    Pfffft....

    You don't even know what you don't know....

    Edit: you're right about molly being powder....I confused it with another liquid of a similar ilk.

  • @londonbrown said:

    I dont care. One time taking PEDs is a worse than a hundred joints

    Ecstasy is in no way a ped. You'd be lucky to get off the damn couch. One thing is for sure. You're not going to like how getting hit by an nfl linebacker feels while you're on it.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Ecstasy is in no way a ped. You'd be lucky to get off the damn couch. One thing is for sure. You're not going to like how getting hit by an nfl linebacker feels while you're on it.

    You are correct.. Ecstasy is made up of composite "garbage" drugs. Though I don't claim to be an expert.. I can only say that Ecstasy came between Me and an Ex Girlfriend. It was one of the reasons we broke it off.. I even offered to get her help.. I had been off any hard drugs for 5 years at the time. Man, was that heart breaking.