2015 Bills' Draft Pick Watch
-
Very nice.
With the first overall pick the Cleveland Browns select.....
Ill decline any drafttalk or speculation till way later in the year though.
-
I wont even speculate on who or what we might pick.....but Im a fan of LOTS of picks...... so if we could trade down(again) for a top ten pick in 2015 and another 1st in 2016(ala what we just did).....then I say DO IT!!!!.....giving us 3 consecutive drafts with 2 first round picks.....a great way to build a deep team and winning tradition.........cause, pretty soon, all these high picks will be a distant memory.......
-
We have three first rounders next year. 1) Our own; 2) Buffalo's; 3) Josh Gordon - LOL. Seriously, those are three players that can really improve our team. I hope Shaw develops as our #2 or 3 QB. Then Hoyer will be replaced by JM (or we may be drafting another QB in 2015). But if it's Manziel/Shaw next year, then we can either trade down or go LT and WR. The LT would start at RT for a year or so before switching with JT. The WR would pair with Gordon, Benji, Hawkins, and Gabriel for a dynamite WR core. Watch for Gabriel to be a breakout player this year and eventually replace Hawkins.
-
The Bills pick could be top 10. Their schedule is not as gruling as ours out of the gate. They do play the Pats 2 times, Broncos, Pakcers, Lions. So 5 losses there I see. They also have the Bears and us. So at least 7 losses.
-
Yeah... I meant the thread to focus on where the pick will be, not what we do with it at this point.
Gotta like our chances of it being a very early pick when there's in-fighting before the season even starts.
-
I would guess the Bills pick will be 1-4 and the Browns pick will be 5-9
If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?
-
I would guess the Bills pick will be 1-4 and the Browns pick will be 5-9
If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?
If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?
Knowing the Browns luck, the Bills pick will be 3 and both those guys will be gone already
-
Browns are a great RT away from an excellent O in the style Pettine wants to run it. I think we get it with the Bills. If you haven't figured out JW is a character problem, then you haven't stolen any crab legs lately.
-
I would guess the Bills pick will be 1-4 and the Browns pick will be 5-9
If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?
If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?
Even if both are there and the Browns have them available, I still don't draft either QB.
-
Browns are a great RT away from an excellent O in the style Pettine wants to run it. I think we get it with the Bills. If you haven't figured out JW is a character problem, then you haven't stolen any crab legs lately.
If you haven't figured out JW is a character problem, then you haven't stolen any crab legs lately.
But they weren't autographed crablegs...

Of more concern is the sexual assault charge that a year later is just being looked into...
Meanwhile back at the thread, I'm not going to worry about what position we draft with an unknown pick after unknown performances in a season that is one game old...
-
-
I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.
-
I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.
I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.
we drafted Jim Brown and Ozzie Newsome
-
I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.
we drafted Jim Brown and Ozzie Newsome
we drafted Jim Brown and Ozzie Newsome
I mean in this century.
-
we drafted Jim Brown and Ozzie Newsome
I mean in this century.
I mean in this century.
you got me there...............

Dawson was 1999. Damn not even him
-
I mean in this century.
you got me there...............

Dawson was 1999. Damn not even him
you got me there...............

Dawson was 1999. Damn not even him
Can Joe Thomas count?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login