Skip to content

2015 Bills' Draft Pick Watch

The Browns Board
53 22 2.4k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Yeah... I meant the thread to focus on where the pick will be, not what we do with it at this point.

    Gotta like our chances of it being a very early pick when there's in-fighting before the season even starts.

    I would guess the Bills pick will be 1-4 and the Browns pick will be 5-9

    @browns149 said:

    I would guess the Bills pick will be 1-4 and the Browns pick will be 5-9

    If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?

  • @browns149 said:

    I would guess the Bills pick will be 1-4 and the Browns pick will be 5-9

    If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?

    @cambridgeho said:

    If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?

    Knowing the Browns luck, the Bills pick will be 3 and both those guys will be gone already

  • Browns are a great RT away from an excellent O in the style Pettine wants to run it. I think we get it with the Bills. If you haven't figured out JW is a character problem, then you haven't stolen any crab legs lately.

  • @browns149 said:

    I would guess the Bills pick will be 1-4 and the Browns pick will be 5-9

    If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?

    @cambridgeho said:

    If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?

    Even if both are there and the Browns have them available, I still don't draft either QB.

  • Browns are a great RT away from an excellent O in the style Pettine wants to run it. I think we get it with the Bills. If you haven't figured out JW is a character problem, then you haven't stolen any crab legs lately.

    @texasag1969 said:

    If you haven't figured out JW is a character problem, then you haven't stolen any crab legs lately.

    But they weren't autographed crablegs... 🙂

    Of more concern is the sexual assault charge that a year later is just being looked into...

    Meanwhile back at the thread, I'm not going to worry about what position we draft with an unknown pick after unknown performances in a season that is one game old...

  • Week 1: Bills 23 Bears 20 (OT)

    Never saw that coming... in Chicago no less.

  • The Jills cost me a strike in survival

  • The Jills cost me a strike in survival

    @d-bone said:

    The Jills cost me a strike in survival

    I had the stoolers. I would have gladly taken the loss for a Browns win

  • I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.

  • I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.

    we drafted Jim Brown and Ozzie Newsome

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.

    we drafted Jim Brown and Ozzie Newsome

    @browns149 said:

    we drafted Jim Brown and Ozzie Newsome

    I mean in this century.

  • @browns149 said:

    we drafted Jim Brown and Ozzie Newsome

    I mean in this century.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I mean in this century.

    you got me there............... 😁

    Dawson was 1999. Damn not even him

  • Right now the Bills look to be slotted at the 28th pick in the first round, or thereabouts.

    I expect that we'll move up.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I mean in this century.

    you got me there............... 😁

    Dawson was 1999. Damn not even him

    @browns149 said:

    you got me there............... 😁

    Dawson was 1999. Damn not even him

    Can Joe Thomas count?

  • @cambridgeho said:

    If by some chance the Bills really suck, and we get the #1 overall, do we draft mariota of Winston if he declares? Or do we trade out of it?

    Knowing the Browns luck, the Bills pick will be 3 and both those guys will be gone already

    @browns149 said:

    Knowing the Browns luck, the Bills pick will be 3 and both those guys will be gone already

    Ha, right?

    I know Michigan sucks but hot damn is Devin Funchess isn't an absolute stud that will be a game changer in the NFL. If the Browns draft him in the 1st we'd have (w/ Gordon) an impossible tough offense

  • I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.

    Bitonio had a couple rookie moments, but he looked damn good once he settled in. Especially running to his side. Obviously West and Kirksey did as well.

  • @browns149 said:

    you got me there............... 😁

    Dawson was 1999. Damn not even him

    Can Joe Thomas count?

    @downsouthkc said:

    Can Joe Thomas count?

    Sure... unless you're talking to Ghoulie...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I will never get excited by draft day again until we pick someone who actually does good.

    Bitonio had a couple rookie moments, but he looked damn good once he settled in. Especially running to his side. Obviously West and Kirksey did as well.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Bitonio had a couple rookie moments, but he looked damn good once he settled in. Especially running to his side. Obviously West and Kirksey did as well.

    I guess I should say 'until we have a consistent winning team. Most of our picks turn out duds, Winslow, Big Money, Weeden, etc.

  • Obviously I don't want this to happen (except for the Bills doing shitty) but imagine if we held the #1 and #2 picks in the draft next year with Mariota and Winston coming out. We could trade back from both spots and probably get RG3 type of draft picks in return for both picks. We would have 3 first rounders for probably the next 3 years.

    Just a thought.

  • Right now the Bills look to be slotted at the 28th pick in the first round, or thereabouts.

    I expect that we'll move up.

    ^ There's always that...

    @suomi said:

    Right now the Bills look to be slotted at the 28th pick in the first round, or thereabouts.

    I expect that we'll move up.

    lol....