Skip to content

Anybody else going to the home opener?

The Browns Board
24 15 1.2k
  • A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm pretty excited for it. As soon as we drafted Johnny, I bought tickets cause I knew they'd sell quick. I'm taking my grandfather who moved here from Minnesota (was getting old, couldn't keep up with the farm) and he's a vikings fan but has really come to love the Browns. We usually watch every Sunday together. Anyways, I wanted him to experience a Browns home game before it was too late, so I got us tickets as a Father's Day present to him.

    Anyone else going to this game?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I'll be at the muni lot then getting hammered downtown. The Browns will probably be doing the same.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'll be there in spirit. Hope the Browns leave your pop with some great memories

  • Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I live in Western Canada and I've never been to a Browns game live. Jealous of those of you who get to go... I don't even have a fellow Browns fan in reasonable proximity to my perception of reality.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #5

    make believe, what color is the sky in your world?

  • I live in Western Canada and I've never been to a Browns game live. Jealous of those of you who get to go... I don't even have a fellow Browns fan in reasonable proximity to my perception of reality.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    I live in Western Canada and I've never been to a Browns game live. Jealous of those of you who get to go... I don't even have a fellow Browns fan in reasonable proximity to my perception of reality.

    Whereabouts in western Canada?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'll be there

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I'll be there in section 536. Where are your seats?

    Nice gift! Your Grandfather is a lucky man & I wish for an exciting Browns' win for both of you.

    Mike

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Ill be there section 138. Cant wait

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Im there in 511

  • make believe, what color is the sky in your world?

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by Mr. Make-Believe
    #11

    @slowburn said:

    make believe, what color is the sky in your world?

    Oh it's blue. But i suspect my blue is your purple, we just have different words.

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    I live in Western Canada and I've never been to a Browns game live. Jealous of those of you who get to go... I don't even have a fellow Browns fan in reasonable proximity to my perception of reality.

    Whereabouts in western Canada?

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Whereabouts in western Canada?

    I'm in southern Alberta. And no, I don't consider Canadian Football to be actual football. 😉

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #13

    i'll be outta there with a 911.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Section 149 here

  • C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I'll be in section 139, just like every home game. Most games I'm with my wife but occasionally I'll take someone else. My wife's brother is a lifelong Raiders fan, so he'll get to see them in person this year. I know a lot of people prefer the comfort of their own home and their hd tv's and I do too, but I really like the comradely of the fans at the game and the group that sits around us.

  • I'll be in section 139, just like every home game. Most games I'm with my wife but occasionally I'll take someone else. My wife's brother is a lifelong Raiders fan, so he'll get to see them in person this year. I know a lot of people prefer the comfort of their own home and their hd tv's and I do too, but I really like the comradely of the fans at the game and the group that sits around us.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @cuwoohio said:

    I'll be in section 139, just like every home game. Most games I'm with my wife but occasionally I'll take someone else. My wife's brother is a lifelong Raiders fan, so he'll get to see them in person this year. I know a lot of people prefer the comfort of their own home and their hd tv's and I do too, but I really like the comradely of the fans at the game and the group that sits around us.

    I take my wife too. But she only goes when it's warm. She will not go in Nov or Dec. So my buddies and I go to the cold games

  • I'm pretty excited for it. As soon as we drafted Johnny, I bought tickets cause I knew they'd sell quick. I'm taking my grandfather who moved here from Minnesota (was getting old, couldn't keep up with the farm) and he's a vikings fan but has really come to love the Browns. We usually watch every Sunday together. Anyways, I wanted him to experience a Browns home game before it was too late, so I got us tickets as a Father's Day present to him.

    Anyone else going to this game?

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @adoug319 said:

    I'm pretty excited for it. As soon as we drafted Johnny, I bought tickets cause I knew they'd sell quick. I'm taking my grandfather who moved here from Minnesota (was getting old, couldn't keep up with the farm) and he's a vikings fan but has really come to love the Browns. We usually watch every Sunday together. Anyways, I wanted him to experience a Browns home game before it was too late, so I got us tickets as a Father's Day present to him.

    Anyone else going to this game?

    Hope your gfather got a taste of the cardiac kids from old...great game 2nd half lol...exciting and fun...looking forward to next week and what improvements we can make.

  • A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Thanks guys, I hope he really enjoys it. Hopefully we can get the W, it's gonna be a tough game

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Hopefully this game against the Squeelers will give the home crowd some life. I remember the Muni as a kid getting pretty loud. The new stadium hasn't had that energy in some time, the crowd needs to bring it.

    If you're going to the game to sit on your ass, then hand your tickets to someone else.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'll be there. Section 141.