Skip to content

Favre

The Browns Board
13 9 1.6k
  • @shepwrite said:

    I was just gonna write this, that the market for DA just got better. I really think it makes sense, assuming the door is still open between Mangini and the Jets. The offenses are very similar and the tweaks made to take advantage of Favre's arm would fit Anderson well.

    Problem is, they're losing their 3rd round pick for Favre. Would they trade a 2nd round pick for Anderson? How much do they like Ratliff?

    I dont think we get rid of DA for anything less than a 2nd round pick anyway. I think the jets would be more comfortable with both of them going into the season than just one, and DA will come in with a chip and alot to prove.

  • Perhaps Stan should buy theJetsBoard.com and install Lumbergh as a mod.

  • i blame eric mangini for favre retiring. i also blame mangini for the browns bad season this past year.

  • Perhaps Stan should buy theJetsBoard.com and install Lumbergh as a mod.

    Aloysius said:

    Perhaps Stan should buy theJetsBoard.com and install Lumbergh as a mod.

    Lol i almost choked on my coffee! 🙂

    I just had a vision of a jet fan whining that clemens is better than DA and should takeover now because DA is sucking...and lums saying...banned theres no room for clemens fags around here! lol 😉

  • john madden may kill himself because of this. the sports world would be better for it

  • I hope he stays retired...I cant have him hold espn hostage again this summer with all his diva BS!

  • I never allowed myself to get caught up in the Farve Drama, and so I remember him as an awesomely gutsy QB. I don't like many QB's, but Farve definately makes my short list.

    I think my short list goes:

    1.) Ken 'the snake' Stabler

    2.) Joe Germaine

    3.) Peyton Manning

    4.) Brett Farve

    5.) Derek Anderson

    (I swear I'm a walking pot stirrer)

  • I hope he stays retired...I cant have him hold espn hostage again this summer with all his diva BS!

    @gravy_insane said:

    I hope he stays retired...I cant have him hold espn hostage again this summer with all his diva BS!

    Favre didn't hold ESPN hostage. Rather, ESPN insisted on force feeding Favre crap (every one of their channels and radio stations). They turned it into the drama that Favre enjoyed. Nobody that i know of (from several cities) cared about last year's story. The only ones who cared were the good people of Wisconsin and ESPN.

  • I never allowed myself to get caught up in the Farve Drama, and so I remember him as an awesomely gutsy QB. I don't like many QB's, but Farve definately makes my short list.

    I think my short list goes:

    1.) Ken 'the snake' Stabler

    2.) Joe Germaine

    3.) Peyton Manning

    4.) Brett Farve

    5.) Derek Anderson

    (I swear I'm a walking pot stirrer)

    @atenears said:

    I never allowed myself to get caught up in the Farve Drama, and so I remember him as an awesomely gutsy QB. I don't like many QB's, but Farve definately makes my short list.

    I think my short list goes:

    1.) Ken 'the snake' Stabler

    2.) Joe Germaine

    3.) Peyton Manning

    4.) Brett Farve

    5.) Derek Anderson

    (I swear I'm a walking pot stirrer)

    Thanks for the laugh Atenears! 😆

  • I never allowed myself to get caught up in the Farve Drama, and so I remember him as an awesomely gutsy QB. I don't like many QB's, but Farve definately makes my short list.

    I think my short list goes:

    1.) Ken 'the snake' Stabler

    2.) Joe Germaine

    3.) Peyton Manning

    4.) Brett Farve

    5.) Derek Anderson

    (I swear I'm a walking pot stirrer)

    @atenears said:

    I never allowed myself to get caught up in the Farve Drama, and so I remember him as an awesomely gutsy QB. I don't like many QB's, but Farve definately makes my short list.

    I think my short list goes:

    1.) Ken 'the snake' Stabler

    2.) Joe Germaine

    3.) Peyton Manning

    4.) Brett Farve

    5.) Derek Anderson

    (I swear I'm a walking pot stirrer)

    you forgot ryan leaf, a real mans man

  • Zombo said:

    Man, I thought Peyton's third NFL MVP might finally catapult him past the Great One, St. Joe Germaine.

    Zombo

    --Maybe next year

    St. Joe won a Super Bowl as a Rookie ... that's pretty hard to match, but Peyton is a pretty good QB also.

  • Zombo said:

    Man, I thought Peyton's third NFL MVP might finally catapult him past the Great One, St. Joe Germaine.

    Zombo

    --Maybe next year

    St. Joe won a Super Bowl as a Rookie ... that's pretty hard to match, but Peyton is a pretty good QB also.

    @atenears said:

    St. Joe won a Super Bowl as a Rookie ... that's pretty hard to match, but Peyton is a pretty good QB also.

    It's February and Brett Favre has announced his retirement. I guess that means we'll have six more weeks of winter.